Please don't like my thread-campaign

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You do realize by making this a goal, we will inherently fail.
Maybe there's a way to leverage that... How did that saying go? If you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars. Something like that. I say we can change that a little, maybe something like this: Shoot for the stars, that way if you miss you stand a slightly above average chance of reaching the moon before you explode. ... needs work...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Maybe there's a way to leverage that... How did that saying go? If you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars. Something like that. I say we can change that a little, maybe something like this: Shoot for the stars, that way if you miss you stand a slightly above average chance of reaching the moon before you explode. ... needs work...

Indeed cause sometimes you just explode on the launching pad and never even make it to the moon or stars.

View: https://youtu.be/NCWunnJXdm0?t=152

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Indeed cause sometimes you just explode on the launching pad and never even make it to the moon or stars.
Yeah see? You aim for earth orbit, what happens? A couple hundred feet max.
My father worked for NASA for a while in the 60's as penance for something or other... I watched Gemini 6 live. I mean I was like 7 and it was really boring to me. Here's the video... it's pretty boring too but interesting just the same.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htmd4BrNJ5k

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah see? You aim for earth orbit, what happens? A couple hundred feet max.
My father worked for NASA for a while in the 60's as penance for something or other... I watched Gemini 6 live. I mean I was like 7 and it was really boring to me. Here's the video... it's pretty boring too but interesting just the same.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htmd4BrNJ5k
There really is just something magical about rockets and the immense power of them at launch. To this end its also one of my hopes that as CIG progresses on Star Citizen they get the ship engines to have a weighted powerful feel. Right now they still are a bit lacking.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I have it on fairly good authority that our Owl is not looking to impress some hotties, just one hottie.

Some advice for TESTies looking to impress this way: Don't cook pork with balsamic strawberries. Unless of course, you want kids.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I have it on fairly good authority that our Owl is not looking to impress some hotties, just one hottie.

Some advice for TESTies looking to impress this way: Don't cook pork with balsamic strawberries. Unless of course, you want kids.
Some or one cooking is still effective. Of course, since I've shared this funny gif with my one I'm now on the hook for cooking her chicken parmigiana.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Some or one cooking is still effective. Of course, since I've shared this funny gif with my one I'm now on the hook for cooking her chicken parmigiana.
I am unfortunate that the GIF will not show in my country unless I accept the advertising terms from a company called Quantcast. I clicked "See Vendors" to see who they were running cookies on behalf of and it came up with a list of over four hundred. If we assume there are a minimum of 10 people on average behind each of those companies that's 4000 people interested in selling me stuff.

I work in a call center customer services... how can I sell them stuff?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

True story! Mrs Owl is my one and only hottie. But she does love my cooking. ;)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I am unfortunate that the GIF will not show in my country unless I accept the advertising terms from a company called Quantcast. I clicked "See Vendors" to see who they were running cookies on behalf of and it came up with a list of over four hundred. If we assume there are a minimum of 10 people on average behind each of those companies that's 4000 people interested in selling me stuff.

I work in a call center customer services... how can I sell them stuff?
This is an interesting question. You might be on to something.

Forgot your password?