Please don't like my thread-campaign

Starscribe

Grand Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
I always like to know who to avoid when joining a large group like this.

I think the simplest way for me to do this is simply to ask anyone who takes an unhealthy, bordering on the criminal, interest in very young boys to admit they have a problem, and invite them to click the like button below this post to identify themselves to the rest of the group. Any of the options on that button will do, and we'll all know who to avoid.

If you're shy about telling us, post something along these lines: "Oh but I'm not really, it's just because of the thread". But we'll know. And then I can screenshot any likes and we can refer to them in future posts you make just to keep everyone safe.

This is in no way another attempt by me to win this thread.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
You may stop the like train with your dirty trickery, but ya can't stop the shitposts Rollin! Gotta get that 1000!
Ya. It might have worked if we were not so enamored with the like button and copious amounts of beer. After all those wonderful videos by @maynard and the singers who may or may not be female plus youtube always telling me to smash the like button I cannot help myself anymore. I see the button I must push the button and afterwards, I might even read what the buttons say's or any placard above or below the button with instructions on its use. The only exception is if I cannot figure out how to press the button I'll read the placard for instructions on the buttons activation procedures.

Forgot your password?