Please don't like my thread-campaign

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Ya. It might have worked if we were not so enamored with the like button and copious amounts of beer. After all those wonderful videos by @maynard and the singers who may or may not be female plus youtube always telling me to smash the like button I cannot help myself anymore. I see the button I must push the button and afterwards, I might even read what the buttons say's or any placard above or below the button with instructions on its use. The only exception is if I cannot figure out how to press the button I'll read the placard for instructions on the buttons activation procedures.
I had one of those on my medical insurance renewal. It said "Submit"... I clicked it, nothing. Read the on screen instructions below the button, read the help file... click the button. Nothing. Must be Angular. Fortunately they answered the phone.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I had one of those on my medical insurance renewal. It said "Submit"... I clicked it, nothing. Read the on screen instructions below the button, read the help file... click the button. Nothing. Must be Angular. Fortunately they answered the phone.
Or they could just be like me and hate the front end stuff so I never bother hooking it up.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
ola, @Starscribe

it appears you glossed over the beginning of this thread

or else you would understand that the 'likes' you get in here have nothing to do with the content of your posts

a post in here with no 'likes,' will win the thread

and nobody is going to let someone else have that honor

even at the risk of being branded a perv

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I always like to know who to avoid when joining a large group like this.

I think the simplest way for me to do this is simply to ask anyone who takes an unhealthy, bordering on the criminal, interest in very young boys to admit they have a problem, and invite them to click the like button below this post to identify themselves to the rest of the group. Any of the options on that button will do, and we'll all know who to avoid.

If you're shy about telling us, post something along these lines: "Oh but I'm not really, it's just because of the thread". But we'll know. And then I can screenshot any likes and we can refer to them in future posts you make just to keep everyone safe.

This is in no way another attempt by me to win this thread.
ola, @Starscribe

it appears you glossed over the beginning of this thread

or else you would understand that the 'likes' you get in here have nothing to do with the content of your posts

a post in here with no 'likes,' will win the thread

and nobody is going to let someone else have that honor

even at the risk of being branded a perv
But try to tell the travel security at [INSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE] that - they gots The Google you know!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am sure if you add Twitter and Facebook to the post, it would alert them to come censor you...
What?! How did those awesome dudes from [INSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE] censor my post!?

This is an absolutely fine thing to happen which he in no way finds intrusive.

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Done perfectly TEST way! you left me out lol
Sorry about that, I only looked at the current page. Otherwise it would have been too much effort.

My next test might include whether putting tags in a signature also notifies! Mwuahaha!
I rarely get notified on this thread activity anymore and I don't know why?
It has to do with how often you actually come in and view to current or post. But now you shall be added to THE LIST!

@Irishnutcase
@maynard
@Bambooza
@Vavrik
@Starscribe
@Blind Owl
@NaffNaffBobFace
@Lorddarthvik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016