Please don't like my thread-campaign

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I am now making hot sauce! Got a nice and spicy Jalapeno Pineapple with some Ghost Peppers! First year for most of my plants so there's not much yield, but next year I may have some extras if people want to bug me for some. ;)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I am now making hot sauce! Got a nice and spicy Jalapeno Pineapple with some Ghost Peppers! First year for most of my plants so there's not much yield, but next year I may have some extras if people want to bug me for some. ;)

Nice I have been making sala verde (green sauce) myself :)

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Nice I have been making sala verde (green sauce) myself :)
Nice! I'm just starting with the sauces, been fermenting them in my closet.

Wow, that looks good. So many things come to mind of what you can put it on.
I just put some of frozen pizza and it made it very tasty.

It's making me hungry every time I look at it. Looks perfect too
Thanks! Mostly had green jalapenos, but there were serranos, ghost peppers, and a carrot in there that made it red. Mixed with pineapple it's kinda orange.

damn, that looks good!
lemme know next year, i can throw some money at you or something
Not sure if it's good enough to charge. Maybe shipping if that's excessive, but I doubt that'd be more than $6.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Nice! I'm just starting with the sauces, been fermenting them in my closet.

I just put some of frozen pizza and it made it very tasty.

Thanks! Mostly had green jalapenos, but there were serranos, ghost peppers, and a carrot in there that made it red. Mixed with pineapple it's kinda orange.

Not sure if it's good enough to charge. Maybe shipping if that's excessive, but I doubt that'd be more than $6.
I use some serranos and then a bunch of tomatillos then the rest is onion, garlic, lime and a tiny bit of cilantro. sometime i mix it up with what i got on hand like sweet peppers, habaneros, cayenne peppers

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I use some serranos and then a bunch of tomatillos then the rest is onion, garlic, lime and a tiny bit of cilantro. sometime i mix it up with what i got on hand like sweet peppers, habaneros, cayenne peppers
First read that as Tamales. Still, it sounds great until the cilantro. Never understood why people like it as it just tastes like soap.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
First read that as Tamales. Still, it sounds great until the cilantro. Never understood why people like it as it just tastes like soap.
Not our fault you're genetically inferior:

Just eat it more frequently, you'll eventually overcome your genetic handicap.
😝

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It tastes like soap to me too. Kind of a cross between Ivory Snow, and dish soap... both of which I had some opportunity to taste while growing up.
My wife and kids love it. I can tolerate it now, but it took a lot of effort.

Just eat it more frequently, you'll eventually overcome your genetic handicap.
That articles interpretation of it isn't completely true for me at least. It always tastes like soap, but just less so. Eventually you can stand it. AND
since I can order queso without it, and not share if I choose ... balance of power shifts.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
FFFFAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU MMMMMOOOONNNDDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Forgot your password?