⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠞⢿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⡇⣸⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣾⣦⡙⠻⣷⣾⣿⠃⠿⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴
⣿⣶⣶⣮⣥⣒⠲⢮⣝⡿⣿⣿⡆⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Fuck you monday!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Fuck you monday!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Exactly!
Especially this one, as our gas will be shut off for 2+ weeks due to construction next door. No heat or hot water...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Exactly!
Especially this one, as our gas will be shut off for 2+ weeks due to construction next door. No heat or hot water...

Wow... That sucks, I'm glad I live almost on the other side of the world from ya, no shower for two weeks? Then again with all of the forest fire smoke, I am not sure I can smell much at the moment.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Wow... That sucks, I'm glad I live almost on the other side of the world from ya, no shower for two weeks? Then again with all of the forest fire smoke, I am not sure I can smell much at the moment.
Yeah it's gonna suck... insert "in mother Russia " joke about hot water not you, but you heating it instead or sumthin lol

I'm looking into getting a flowthrough heater tap thingy for the kitchen at least, it should solve the issue now and for later as well cos it always takes ages to get hot water there anyways. Are these* things any good, or should I just buy 2-3 more electric kettles instead? (There is no space for a proper 5-10 litre boiler)
*image for reference
Screenshot_20200914-210020.png

Reactions: Ezz and Blind Owl

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah it's gonna suck... insert "in mother Russia " joke about hot water not you, but you heating it instead or sumthin lol

I'm looking into getting a flowthrough heater tap thingy for the kitchen at least, it should solve the issue now and for later as well cos it always takes ages to get hot water there anyways. Are these* things any good, or should I just buy 2-3 more electric kettles instead? (There is no space for a proper 5-10 litre boiler)
*image for reference
View attachment 18652
Anytime I've seen or use those kinds of things they are ok for enough warm water to wash hands but anything else and it runs out of warmth quickly. But its to be expected. Any true tankless electrical water heater for 18 l/min requires volts and amps.
EcoSmart Offers Tankless Electric Water Heaters for All Green Home Sizes |  Builder Magazine

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Today I learned what happens when you try to make multiple rounds of hot wasser mit electrik pixies (for bathing) using a kettle connected via a extension lead!

Once it's been choochin for a while, all the pixies get tired, so they bunch up at the junction of the extension lead, and start vaping!
Look at all the funny blue-black smoke! Ooohhh, and that smell of melting ABS, so delicious!

Don't do this kids, there is a reason why they warn you not to plug in high-amp stuff into extension leads! It's cos science!
Well, to be honest, it's mostly cos they know both the extension and the product is of cheap crap quality and the rating on em is a lie, but the resulting burnt down house is the same, regardless of reasons.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Today I learned what happens when you try to make multiple rounds of hot wasser mit electrik pixies (for bathing) using a kettle connected via a extension lead!

Once it's been choochin for a while, all the pixies get tired, so they bunch up at the junction of the extension lead, and start vaping!
Look at all the funny blue-black smoke! Ooohhh, and that smell of melting ABS, so delicious!

Don't do this kids, there is a reason why they warn you not to plug in high-amp stuff into extension leads! It's cos science!
Well, to be honest, it's mostly cos they know both the extension and the product is of cheap crap quality and the rating on em is a lie, but the resulting burnt down house is the same, regardless of reasons.
This reminded me of one of my favorite channels AvE

Like this.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-vJxez9UF8

Forgot your password?