Please don't like my thread-campaign

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm on my phone so time for an autocomplete sentence:

I'm not sure if you have any questions or concerns, please visit the following link for more information.

Christ that was dull, wasn't it?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of shitposting: is this the sort of forum who would put the shitpost into its own thread or its on topic? Now, a clever forum would put the shitpost into the proper thread, because it would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the shitpost in the proper thread. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the shitpost in the shitpost thread.

HOWEVER, Because shitposts come from Test Squadron, as everyone knows, and Test Squadron is entirely peopled with shitposters, and shitposters are used to having people not giving them Likes, as you are not Liked by me, so I can clearly not choose the shitpost in front of you.
I feel a need to drink.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
@maynard K-pop is dead! Long live Chicken-pop!!!

When you have a nice weekend and will not be found, in this case is a good time to meet up with the new one.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Holy forcible flying fist fuck boys, we're almost there.
Force of nature with formulas that delight, and inspire you to know what to expect from a friend.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Godzilla is the world's largest reptile and you can't even see his junk. Life is all about balance.
Ones penis enlargement pills for the lovely Christmas might not have any other options in the final product.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
SC mentioned in this weeks RCR!
Reeeeeeeeee!!!!111!!11!!!1!! hahahahahahaaa
I didn't check the comments to see if the hate is there lol I just don't care at this point.
Pay attention after 3:40, but do listen from a minute before for some context... or, just watch like 2/3rd of the vid, it's extremely "normal" by RCR standards.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gwd6EqHfsc&t=877s&ab_channel=RegularCars

Forgot your password?