Please don't like my thread-campaign

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I was wondering where you'd gone we've had at least two TWRL theory crafts since you were last here :) welcome back.
Seems like I have some catching up to do! Good thing Star Citizen doesn't want to run on my PC anymore so I have plenty of time to do things! 🤣

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Seems like I have some catching up to do! Good thing Star Citizen doesn't want to run on my PC anymore so I have plenty of time to do things! 🤣
Ahhh, that makes sense. I'm lucky that I started playing SC with a computer that couldn't run the game.

Now I'm on an FX8350, RX570(4gb) and 24gb of mixed size ram and get about 12 to 40 frames per second depending on were I am in the 'Verse.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Koreans ... In Spaaace!

two of my favorite things together

Yep, not bad movie! It's more of a fun romp than serious space stuff, but it's done well, story is predictable but fun, actings good, and it looks great! Overall I got the vibes of PotC in space, which is a good thing in my book!

My only complaint was that the space flight/fight scenes were edited like Taken3, every millisecond a cut so it was hard to see what was happening. I don't really see a reason to do it like that, the CGI was perfectly good enough to handle longer scenes, so I guess it was the directors decision.
Oh, and the ending was a bit dumb, but okay I guess, it's not a serious Japanese movie afterall.

Anyways, it's a space movie, go watch it!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Yeah man, I've actually stuck with it for some time too. Although I could stand to loose the hat, but I'm having a hard time letting go of Christmas, haha.
The hat is fine!
I mean, I was stuck with the hat for like a year because SOMEONE changed the max file size of the profile pic, so I couldn't revert it back to the old version 🤣

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I really need to update mine. It's just a pic I took off the internet. I'm wanting to learn to draw so maybe I'll do my own!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?