Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Here's a very controversial beer fueled thought after knowing what has become of the Bond franchise:

The new Bond movies for the 21st century are the latest Fast n Furious movies!

Strong invincible male hero(es): check
Typical Sexy and Strong, sometimes very evil gals: Check
Convoluted dumb World Ending plots, usually by the use of made-up silly techno devices: Check
Exotic Locales: Check
Fast exotic Cars with gizmos: HUGE Check
Foot/Car/Bike/Ship/Aircraft Chase sequences: CHECK
Over the top action, sometimes even in Space!!!: Even Bigger CHECK
Instant romantic relationship forming for plot convenience: check
Drinking (although with waaaay less style): Check
Sponsored content: bleh, Check (remember when Craig drove a fuckin Ford Mondeo (Fusion in US I think)??!!! gawd that was aweful, even the 5 seconds Brosnan spent driving the Bimmer Z3 and Z8 were more Bond-Worthy, and the E38 7 series with the remote was outright awesome. Another example is the Sony phones I think? That was lame...)

Charming Protagonist: oh oh, Huston, we got a problem! Instead we got FAMILY!

Now, I don't want you to fight me on this, this is clearly bullshit. I just found it funny :D

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Drinking beer driving a yellow boat and then parking it like a true testie. Even if they are not active members it seems honorary testies are all around.

View: https://youtu.be/BoZnzQiqXSc?t=536
Naaah, that's skillfully parked between two branches, and its not even upside down. Must be spais.

In all seriousness, that little boat seems like a shitton of fun and a good chance of whiplash when it does a 720 noscope on a dime... So yeah, would love to have a go lol

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Let's mix things up a bit.
Here's my newest creation. Ofc I dropped it while painting and broke off one of the bone spikes, but I like it anyways. 3.5cm tall little Diablo. It's my second attempt ever at doing some proper shading not just a quick wash and dry brush with single colors. I got a long way to go but I'm quiet happy with this one. Model downloaded from myminifactory, and it's absolutely amazingly detailed. I'll have to do a 20+cm version to do it any justice.
Sry about the crap lighting, it's a 4am photo as usual.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20211006034355633_COVER.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20211006034140175_COVER.jpg

BTW the base is for something else and just came off the curing process, so ignore that for now.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I finished another small one while the primer dries on the big fallout trooper. What collor should I paint the trooper? Note the rough texture on the armor plates is intentional, the print came out smooth. Head is still transparent cos eyes and headlight will be lit from the inside via optic line piped through the body and leds placed in the base.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20211008164630551_COVER.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20211008135902778_COVER.jpg

@SoloFlyer
Good to know, thanks! I've been eying that for quiet a while now but there was always some anime I wanted to catch up on first.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Here is my review for Japanese beer, literally non of you asked for.:
So today I tried Sapporo Premium Lager, and I'm just as unimpressed as I was with Asahi. It's a nice taste of nothing special. It's like the slightly watered down beer I got from music festival vendors. I guess it might feel refreshing in the summer heat, but it lacks in body for these colder winter days. 6\10 cos it didn't have any weird after taste, but the price was ridiculous compared to local equivalents. (same taste and quality would be around 1/4 the price for local)

Forgot your password?