Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
And fuck you monday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
And fuck you monday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Not so sure how good it is, but I just discovered that Google Read Aloud now translates these.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Anyone played the new Halo campaign?
I'm sooo fuckin pissed off at that game!!! It could be sooo good!!!

But on normal pussy difficulty, I'm slaying for like a half an hour, be it the mobs, hunters, assassin mission minibosses in the open world... they drop like flies and it's all so glorious, as it should be!

Then suddenly it goes crazy. Even fuckin little grunts start landing perfect hits and killing me in like 2-3 shots (even though I have max upgraded shields) while I'm flying through the air on my zipline at 500mph behind some pillars obscured 90% of the way, yet nothing can fucking stop them, all their weapons taht miss 99% of the time suddenly perfectly track me behind cover and go around freaking 20m high walls and buildings and shit... and even the little blue pussy elites become soooo bulletspongy that they can tank full dumps from a plasma rifle to the head! (they usually at least lose their shields in 2 bursts max instead of the 7-8 that doesn't even seem to scratch em!)
And then for seemingly no fucking reason, on like the 37th respawn or sumthing, the AI crashes back to boringly stupid, they stop being bullet sponges, and it's all back to my usual reaper mode again. Exact same guns, same mobs, same place, same situation.
What the fuck is going on with this game??
Am I going crazy, or does the game have some sort of dynamic difficulty that is so messed up?

After three nights of playing, I'm pretty fuckin certain that something is going on with this game that is not normal. Shit gets worse as time goes on then suddenly seems to return to normal for another stretch again. I had no real criticism, apart from the above section and for some boss fights that are just ridiculously badly set up, cos you either get lucky / have the right guns or vehicle and can just cheese it; or just keep losing it due to insanely stupid levels of bullet spongyness and getting one-shot regardless of movement or cover.
Oh, and the new "Cortana" has a weird face. Huge mouth with too much teeth I think. Otherwise it's a fun, beautiful, well executed open world-ish shooter. If you are good at it, it can be as fast paced as new Doom yet it requires a tiny bit more thought behind your actions and weapon choices. Overall think Destiny but Far Cry type of point-capture. If you are not overly bored of such games and/or like the universe, give it a go!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well it's saturday (or in some cases caturday) How's everyone's hangover?
I think to have a hangover most of us would need to have regained consciousness and I don't think that has happened yet...

Forgot your password?