Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Fuck you monday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
When this game ends? Is there any dates?
Some say it already ended... Some say it never began in the first place...

...all we really know...

...all we really know is...

...please don't like my post.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
if I had a dollar for every SPAi in TEST

I could spend my days traveling the word first class

I need a GoFundMe for all you SPAIs to kick in to
I thought TEST was a Spai Sponge set up by CIG so they could keep tabs on what shady Metagame nonsense was going on and CRUSH it befor it can effect their product.

I'm pretty sure it was outlined in SOTS16 but I can't seem to find the episode now?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I thought TEST was a Spai Sponge set up by CIG so they could keep tabs on what shady Metagame nonsense was going on and CRUSH it befor it can effect their product.
I'm pretty sure it was outlined in SOTS16 but I can't seem to find the episode now?
more conspiracy-think, that's what this forum needs!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It's special Monday here (Hungary) cos tomorrow we are having the remembrance day when our country fucjed up big time because some freeloaders poets and degenerate filth like that thought we should be independent of the empire and commit a coupe and thus ruin our future prospects forever. Its something that is taught at schools as a day to celebrate our heroes, while in reality it is a day to mourne what could have been.

Anyways, it's Monday and Tuesday off for everyone.
Except me. The price of working as a Freelancer for foreigners...
So I bought a friend to get through these two days. It's pretty decent.
IMG_20220308_132357.jpg

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's special Monday here (Hungary) cos tomorrow we are having the remembrance day when our country fucjed up big time because some freeloaders poets and degenerate filth like that thought we should be independent of the empire and commit a coupe and thus ruin our future prospects forever. Its something that is taught at schools as a day to celebrate our heroes, while in reality it is a day to mourne what could have been.

Anyways, it's Monday and Tuesday off for everyone.
Except me. The price of working as a Freelancer for foreigners...
So I bought a friend to get through these two days. It's pretty decent.
View attachment 22577
That's the kind of friend you want at work.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Has anyone figured out why that happens every week? It's getting really annoying.
Apparently the only place Monday exists is in our minds. Like it could be Saturday every day if we wanted it hard enough.

Problem is I also want a house and food. Damn it Monday... you have me by the spuds.

Forgot your password?