Please don't like my thread-campaign

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was going to post something here but my browser crapped the bed and crashed it's ass.

I take that to be a sign not to post it - like when that guys major intestine leaped up the inside of his neck and throttled his brain to death to avoid him reading any more of his poetry to people. It's a sign.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
No no, it's Saturday.
I'm sorry to report your lab results came back, and you tested positive for a mild to severe case of temporal psoriasis. Very debilitating,.
There is no known cure. However, there is a treatment that may help called Monitor Phototherapy. It's easy to do at home. Use the treatment every day for at least a few hours the rest of your life.
If you develop a secondary infection of angrywifeitus, I'm sorry if that happens. There is a risk you end up with that anyway, just for breathing or forgetting that thing that you don't remember.

Oh... And drink more beer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm sorry to report your lab results came back, and you tested positive for a mild to severe case of temporal psoriasis. Very debilitating,.
There is no known cure. However, there is a treatment that may help called Monitor Phototherapy. It's easy to do at home. Use the treatment every day for at least a few hours the rest of your life.
If you develop a secondary infection of angrywifeitus, I'm sorry if that happens. There is a risk you end up with that anyway, just for breathing or forgetting that thing that you don't remember.

Oh... And drink more beer.
Hahaha, brilliant! Thankfully, angrywifeitus is avoided by the fact that wifey also loves her geeky time, and therefore fully endorses my Monitor Phototherapy.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Monday was heer!!!!44!!!!44

Im just here on the forum wating for the new thread title to pop up: 3.18 in wave 2 (or Live). frankly I'm bored of this whole wait by now
It'll get there.

Whether i'm still around to see it is another matter, i'm feeling ooooold lately and have had to come to terms with the possibility I won't see release and that what the game is right here right now is the best I'll personally ever see it :-D

At this point, with fully explorable planets surfaces, ship interiors which can be traversed while the ship is in motion, no loading screens etc etc its already way better than I'd have ever thougt possible at the beginning when i was having plenty of fun in 2.4...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
It'll get there.

Whether i'm still around to see it is another matter, i'm feeling ooooold lately and have had to come to terms with the possibility I won't see release and that what the game is right here right now is the best I'll personally ever see it :-D

At this point, with fully explorable planets surfaces, ship interiors which can be traversed while the ship is in motion, no loading screens etc etc its already way better than I'd have ever thougt possible at the beginning when i was having plenty of fun in 2.4...
It really is crazy how much time has past. I really think CIG needs to land Pryor this year or their fan base is going to turn hostile. In someways this feels like the gap before 3.0 was dropped and we truly started to see the possibilities.

Forgot your password?