Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Small test version done, bit a disaster but mostly in spots you won't really notice.
I did a quick paintjob, well, it took like 5+ hours cos no access to my airbrush and watching a season of anime in the bg does make progress a tiny bit slower, but I really enjoyed doing it instead of my usual clicking away at some dumb game. TBH I'm really happy with the result, it's tiny and cute even.
Meanwhile, the big version finished printing. I'll fish it out of the tank (lul) and let it dry till tomorrow, then check for damages. I'm sure it didn't come out clean, seen a couple of layer shifts and tearing on some supports.

Btw I have found a very decently remodeled version on cults3d. Someone's put in the work. It looks a bit weird when it comes to proportions, but that might just be the pictures. It is being sold for around 9 bucks though, not sure how that part works but I guess he did a lot of work to it so I don't mind. How long CIG will tolerate it is an entirely other matter though...

1684200230117.png

1684200258860.png

1684200309418.png

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Small test version done, bit a disaster but mostly in spots you won't really notice.
I did a quick paintjob, well, it took like 5+ hours cos no access to my airbrush and watching a season of anime in the bg does make progress a tiny bit slower, but I really enjoyed doing it instead of my usual clicking away at some dumb game. TBH I'm really happy with the result, it's tiny and cute even.
Meanwhile, the big version finished printing. I'll fish it out of the tank (lul) and let it dry till tomorrow, then check for damages. I'm sure it didn't come out clean, seen a couple of layer shifts and tearing on some supports.

Btw I have found a very decently remodeled version on cults3d. Someone's put in the work. It looks a bit weird when it comes to proportions, but that might just be the pictures. It is being sold for around 9 bucks though, not sure how that part works but I guess he did a lot of work to it so I don't mind. How long CIG will tolerate it is an entirely other matter though...

View attachment 24554
View attachment 24555
View attachment 24556
That honestly looks amazing.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That honestly looks amazing.
Thank you!
I'm rarely happy with my makes. There's a lot of things that could be done way better on this one when you look at it from close up like on the camera, but from a real world distance I really love it. It will be sitting on my desk for quiet a while!
Started cleaning up the the big bro, turned out mostly okay, front rollers are warped very badly but barely visible, what's much worse is the two gashes on the top of the turret that I have to fix somehow. Also theres a similar gash in the left bottom part of the side paneling, but that will easily pass as battle damage. Oh, also one of the rocket pods is missing a bit of it's lower end but looks easy enough to fix with some putty.

1684282390661.png

And now for something completely different!
Representing TEST colors in D4 beta lul This is the most black and yellow/gold I could find after a couple hours in this second weekend run for my rogue.
Screenshot 2023-05-14 153927.jpg

Forgot your password?