Please don't like my thread-campaign

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
It has occurred to me that my attempts to burp the national anthem would go better if I chose a country with a simpler national anthem that sounds mostly like burps.
maybe you should try eating a can of beans

and farting Auld Lang Syne

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
View attachment 24780

Cmon guys, I go on holiday for a week and you already start messing up? Get your exlosions together!

Edit, added link to vid:
View: https://youtu.be/h-c0J-g9Ppw
I do like to check up the latest Fail Army/Blog every now and then. I was on a forum which saw the first instance of the following funny fail as a member was the person who recorded it - I think I was one of the first seven people who saw it if memory serves:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlPs6JkUYM

Can't find the original, the above is one of the trillion reuploads from randos. Checking the net to see if I can locate the original post, I can see the forum is loooong gone sadly.

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Last day of holiday, mission complete!
IMG_20230721_233234.jpg

On to the bottle of Jura 10, and my last beer.
It's a small 0.3l bottle of local monastery beer, quiet cheep considering it's limited nature and alright taste.
What I can't get over as someone involved in graphic design is the text on two different bottles
IMG_20230721_205411.jpg

One goes normal with capital first, the other all caps, for the same word. Wtf guys, you drank too much of your own hooch?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's Wednesday! What booze did you buy for the evening, or weekend?
Aloha Wednesday!

The last time I bought booze for the weekend it was Amaretto, Schapps and Cider... not consumed in that order.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I only do discord for the meme channels lol
BTW I thought the forums were so slow cos nothing is really happening until citcon, we're all waiting for the big oooughf. I mean, the big super duper announcement that will change the all the everythings! Yaaay! Yeah that's the one!

Grabbed a free brand new FDM printer (the type with the plastic string) today from my workplace. Boss got mad at his friend who was handling the printing for the studios exhibition and ordered 30 brand new printers to set up his own shop.. They made up the next week so the printers were just taking up space somewhere, until they found their way into his office. So I asked nicely if I can help him free up his space by taking one, and he said sure lol. It's a cheap Sunlu S8 but it has a nice big print area, I could theoretically print full helms on it even. Well maybe not for my big head, but for the kids Halloween kit it will work for sure!
First project after setting up and calibration, 800i, as large as I can make it lol or a doom guy helmet.

Forgot your password?