Not open for further replies.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Every time I have tried to contact the mod, my machine has locked up before i can send. And really if you had a clue, you would not be trying to parent me.
Not trying to parent you, trying to keep you from catching so much flak from everyone else. There are more appropriate ways to handle this situation rather than making multiple public postings on the topic.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I got an old netbook and use that for casual browsing now.

Right tools for the right job. Game PC plays games and does nothing else. Work laptop does work and nothing else. Shit old Netbook for shit posting and nothing else - what could be better?

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
I can search for a chrome extension that you can use to block the snow script, if you want, I'm sure there is a script blocker somewhere. Or fi you have a web firewall/proxy block the "snowstorm.js" request should be suffice.

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
If the animations are really crashing your machine, you can turn them off by using the Chrome developer tools (hit F12 when on the website). Find the script, and comment it out. No more having to shovel snow! Of course, you have to do that each time you restart your browser, but at least it's a solution.

Personally, the snow on my monitor is much better than the 12 inches that are outside my door as of today!

Graptor

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee
Ive been bugging him to turn off the snow for weeks!
Someone who doesn't listen and hold on to every word of our great leader? (points) non-believer.

Ponder this, if we turn off the snow, are we admitting global/universal warming?

Don't see the snow on mobile devices. First time I saw it was SOTS20 video :scream:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I can search for a chrome extension that you can use to block the snow script, if you want, I'm sure there is a script blocker somewhere. Or fi you have a web firewall/proxy block the "snowstorm.js" request should be suffice.
BLASPHEMY!! Prepare to be purged.

Don't see the snow on mobile devices.
My generosity knows no bounds.

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
I just don't use chrome anymore for the website since for me it messes up the site to where I can't do anything it literally just freezes no pun intended. But it does works fine with the internet explorer.

Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's cold here I think we should keep the snow just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?