Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Peltz, if he gets both seats he is after, will have a voice but will still be a minority on the 12 person board. Will it be enough? Maybe, but probably not.

What is more likely to have a major impact is the Florida criminal investigation. Based on the Independent Audit Disney management and the old RCID board are looking at major financial felonies in the 30 to life range. Further the municipal bonds could be invalidated. Calling it a mess is being kind.

By the way, the crimes being investigated are bond fraud (both state and federal) misuse of taxpayer funds and tax evasion.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Peltz, if he gets both seats he is after, will have a voice but will still be a minority on the 12 person board. Will it be enough? Maybe, but probably not.

What is more likely to have a major impact is the Florida criminal investigation. Based on the Independent Audit Disney management and the old RCID board are looking at major financial felonies in the 30 to life range. Further the municipal bonds could be invalidated. Calling it a mess is being kind.

By the way, the crimes being investigated are bond fraud (both state and federal) misuse of taxpayer funds and tax evasion.
Good grief, strange things are afoot at the circle-K

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudhawk and FZD

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Wow. I've been watching Disney movies for years and I was certain they weren't capable of writing truly nefarious plots.
Turns out they just wanted to keep that stuff out of the big screen side of things.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk

Wow. I've been watching Disney movies for years and I was certain they weren't capable of writing truly nefarious plots.
Turns out they just wanted to keep that stuff out of the big screen side of things.
So what happened with this?
A quick glance into the future.
Disney got their back to the wall but a massive Media Empire to strike back at their disposal.
Next thing they do is ganging up with Donald for a massive election campaign.
The deal is that the angry bird declares the whole company a national treasure and gives them immunity.
So Disney world will become something akin to the Vatican.
The mouse having expeience as a sorcerer's apprentice will know full well though the ghost that they summoned and start building (Achtung: Zeitgeist) "Walts" beneath its seats of power.
Fast forward 200 Years.
Now Disney owns the Fallout Franchise too...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Peltz lost his bid.
The criminal investigation is on going.
And Disney is in enough financial difficulties that the rest of the media has not only noticed but is reporting on it.
Cheers for the update :like:

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Hey Mudhawk, can I have some of whatever you're having? That seems kinda surreal... :o7:
Sure Friend,
sit by my fire and take a sip of my mug.
Eat my shrooms and take a puff of my pipe.
And let's talk about them old times and what our younger selfes would have quipped if someone had told them visions of what the world actually did become.
As in right now.
Surreal would have been the mildest word the younger me would have used... :-P

Walt Disney is Mr House from Fallout New Vegas.

He will wake from his Cyrosleep and dominate us all!!!!
Naaaaaa....
Mr. House is happy as a Ghost in the Shell.
Once he can safely disconnect from his biological remains that old body is the first thing that gets recycled.
Then he will build a couple more of those gigantic robots and THEN he will take over the world. :o7:

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Peltz lost his bid.
The criminal investigation is on going.
And Disney is in enough financial difficulties that the rest of the media has not only noticed but is reporting on it.
Well, it's one way to divert attention from all the woke discussions.
It was getting a tad bit boring, wasn't it?

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I'm still in shock over Disney getting their hands on fallout and ghost in the shell... talk about a bad trip this be nightmare inducing

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I'm still in shock over Disney getting their hands on fallout and ghost in the shell... talk about a bad trip this be nightmare inducing
Fallout is still owned by Bethesda (Which is itself owned by Microsoft). The recent successful Fallout TV series is an Amazon Video product.

As for Ghost in the Shell...it's still owned by Masamune Shirow and Kodansha, one of the biggest media publishers in Japan.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Fallout is still owned by Bethesda (Which is itself owned by Microsoft). The recent successful Fallout TV series is an Amazon Video product.

As for Ghost in the Shell...it's still owned by Masamune Shirow and Kodansha, one of the biggest media publishers in Japan.
Woosh...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
What else are we to talk about? The weather or how we have waited for more than 10 years on jpegs. At a minimum NFT's have a certificate of ownership.

But no besides the engagement with @NaffNaffBobFace (still owe him a drink) on somethings I generally try not to take things overly seriously on this forum. After all what's not to love about shroons and the antics that a robotic mouse could get into not to love?

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
What else are we to talk about? The weather or how we have waited for more than 10 years on jpegs. At a minimum NFT's have a certificate of ownership.

But no besides the engagement with @NaffNaffBobFace (still owe him a drink) on somethings I generally try not to take things overly seriously on this forum. After all what's not to love about shroons and the antics that a robotic mouse could get into not to love?
Well I wanna talk about other companies for once. Like Lockheed Martin or which ever company makes those nefarious Klondike Bars. Evil those guys…..tempting people into doing all sorts of evil deeds for frozen desserts.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
After two years in post-production hell, Snow White is looking to have 20-25% of its scenes axed, another $30-35M in reshoots, and the star Rachael Zegler is refusing to do the reshoots, angry that no fewer than eight of her scenes were cut, including lengthy monologues. Apparently, inside review hates the man hatred in the film.

Reports are that the conflicts surround the message and tone of the film, especially including scenes where Snow White tells off the Prince, explaining how she doesn’t need to be saved.

View: https://youtu.be/mHClQumBmTU?si=Yye71_WiDoT5PYtR

Last edited:
Reactions: Drowez
Forgot your password?