Potential shifts at Disney

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If you aren't drinking proper scrumpy from Somerset county then you've got a treat waiting.

Absolutely fell in love with that stuff while living over there.
I take it that's local artisan Somerset Cider not the Scrumpy Jacks that's everywhere?

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
I take it that's local artisan Somerset Cider not the Scrumpy Jacks that's everywhere?
Yes. Local product, unfiltered and (for me at least) had to ask specifically. A friend there introduced me to it at a pub in Yeovil which was a couple blocks from the house. The barkeep seemed to find a Yank asking for it most amusing, but he always smiled when bringing the mug 🍺.

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yes. Local product, unfiltered and (for me at least) had to ask specifically. A friend there introduced me to it at a pub in Yeovil which was a couple blocks from the house. The barkeep seemed to find a Yank asking for it most amusing, but he always smiled when bringing the mug 🍺.
If I'm ever over that way I'll be sure to ask for the authentic stuff :glorious:

• Drunk
Reactions: Ayeteeone

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So if we come and crash at your place does it come with your cider expertise as I do not think I have ever had the stuff.
I am but a novice, and this is not a journey I can take alone!

Forgot your password?