Propagandist Collaboration/Spotlight

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Wish I could say it was intentional but I never actually knew there were two. I had only ever seen the Caduceus (two snakes and wings).
yea the Rod of Asclepius is the single snake and is representative of the god of healing and medicine in greek mythology. The Caduceus is Hermes's staff and Hermes is, among other things, a patron of commerce. The media and some organizations will incorrectly use the Caduceus but generally medical organizations that know better will use the right thing.

EDIT: @SeungRyul PLS UNPIN.

Reactions: Doctor Antelope

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
So I was meandering around the internets, wandering if you would, and I came across a picture. Instantly, I knew what I wanted it to look like and what I had to do with it. Now that I am done, I am not quite sure where to put it. So I think this is a good spot?

Test1.png

So that happened...

EDIT: Duck, Duck, GOOSE MOTHERFUCKER!

test 2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
So I was meandering around the internets, wandering if you would, and I came across a picture. Instantly, I knew what I wanted it to look like and what I had to do with it. Now that I am done, I am not quite sure where to put it. So I think this is a good spot?

View attachment 3794

So that happened...

EDIT: Duck, Duck, GOOSE MOTHERFUCKER!

View attachment 3795
Quack! Quack! Quack! @mromutt Quack?

Forgot your password?