Propagandist Collaboration/Spotlight

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE.

If this kind of thing is well received I may do it monthly for each issue of testie times (maybe including streamers and youtubers as well. If you want to be included in this month's issue please private message me by Sunday August 21st with either your image or at least letting me know you are interested and am working on the image or you just want to be in but are not very good at photo shopping. If you are not ready with your likeness that is fine i just need to know who all is in so I can start on the final propaganda image and entries about people.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE.

If this kind of thing is well received I may do it monthly for each issue of testie times (maybe including streamers and youtubers as well. If you want to be included in this month's issue please private message me by Sunday August 21st with either your image or at least letting me know you are interested and am working on the image or you just want to be in but are not very good at photo shopping. If you are not ready with your likeness that is fine i just need to know who all is in so I can start on the final propaganda image and entries about people.
Me likey

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
I have a problem... I can't erase trump's face in photoshop... I tried everything... in other pictures its work... Trump is to damm sexy to erase

Forgot your password?