Propagandist Collaboration/Spotlight

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Heya Gang! I've been tasked in the past, and currently, with producing "propaganda" for testie times. You may be familiar with some of my work of photo-shopping images together into propaganda. I have also done some of our discord emotes such as this of our great leader:

Anyway I am nowhere near the only person who makes propaganda, videos, images etc in test and I want to do a post on testie times about propaganda makers. I want to give you people some extra credit and spotlight for your contributions as it sometimes goes unnoticed ( Stale meme ). Plus it also promotes the awesomeness that is test media in general.

Anyway why does this thread exist?
One of the things i'm planning to make for this month's testie times is a propaganda poster for test media followed by a section on test propagandists, and i would like both to include test propagandists. This is not really for people who make star citizen YouTube videos or do streams but if you do those in addition to making test themed "propaganda" (in the form of images or video) that's awesome and i would be glad to include you.

So how do I participate?
All you need to do is send me a private message with your name, a brief description on the things you like to make (If you stream include your twitch name and if you help with testie times include that too), some examples that i can show off for you, and your own variation of the following image.

The culmination of these from individual people will go together into a big image promoting test and our propaganda makers.

Please photo-shop the head of your avatar or your face if it would be recognizable to many people (like if you live-stream with face-cam) onto the following blank image. If you don't like the laptop and want something else like a canvas or something there will be a link to download an image without the laptop. Also feel free to add your own flair to the uniform if you wish to.

Also if you
use Paint Dot Net here is a PDN download if you want it: Dropbox
No Laptop: Imgur

Additionally here is a peaked cap i recolored that you may use:

I hope you guys will give me a hand with this it is a big help. Please respond to the thread with some sort of snark or shit-post so it gets bumped and others who may be inclined to participate see it.

TL;DR OP needs people who make cool pics to give him their pics (Through PM) so he can make an über pic.

Edit: Also if you have difficulty with photo-shopping yourself in, PM me and i will be glad to lend a hand.

Edit 2 Electric boogaloo: If there is anyone you want to see included that may not have seen the thread message them <sarcasm> RELENTLESSLY </sarcasm> on discord and here to make sure they see

THE BEER WAS A LIE.

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Stickied!!

also....FIRST MWHAHAHA

p.s. thanks for the propaganda you fuel the our shitposting adventures through the 'verse <3

Reactions: AwesomeDude

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Some people are just not creative enough to do this kind of thing.
yeah :( Change the topic name to : Free beer
This certainly would attract more attention, but maybe still not the right kind of people.

I suggest that you alter the topic name to attract creative people. propaganda maybe scares people ;)
Shitposting TEST in the outerworld? I don't know, I'm not creative.

Forgot your password?