PSA: I am responsible for all you idiots!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
image.jpeg

If that isn't right I'll send up a concierge ticket asking where I need to post this. Instructions unclear...

@Montoya - be it a bunch of idiots in a computer organization, idiots working in a store, or Soldiers in the military... We all have our idiots we are responsible for. It adds to the love we have for them... And the stress they give to us like a stripper gives out std's.... Oh and for the concierge ticket should i reference this post. :)

Attachments

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Vote for new introductory message and member/affiliate probation:

"Welcome to Test Squadron future member / affiliate. Follow four simple rules and your in

#1: Buy Montoya a beer
#2: Don't think
#3: Don't post on RSI fourms
#4: Did we mention buy beer for everybody else too?

Once you have completed these 4 steps for the next three months, your status will become approved. Oh, and by the way, steps 1 and 4 need to be done every other day! To sum it up, TEST SQUADRON: BEST SQUADRON, we drink beer, and don't piss off the devgods."

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
I mean, we could stop asking new recruits to post in the recruitment thread on RSI, there are plenty of us TESTies that could post there regularly instead to keep visibility. Or is this being too logical? It's still morning here and I haven't had any beer...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I mean, we could stop asking new recruits to post in the recruitment thread on RSI, there are plenty of us TESTies that could post there regularly instead to keep visibility. Or is this being too logical?
No, there is nothing logical about that at all!

The entire point is to get a new member engaged with the community, and the easiest way is to get them to post in a forum they are already registered in, being RSI.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
No, there is nothing logical about that at all!

The entire point is to get a new member engaged with the community, and the easiest way is to get them to post in a forum they are already registered in, being RSI.
Yeah I mean that's fair, I just figured posting in that thread doesn't really get them as engaged as this forum or discord does. There are so many TESTies with 1 post on all of RSI and it's in that thread.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?