[PU 2.5.0 HANGAR] Does anybody know, where the item port for the Starfarer is?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I have orange but I do not have the Starfarer! I do have an Orion, Endeavor and some of the longer ships!
Interesting... I have a carrack and some of the other longer ones, but no starfarer, and I have the wooden one. I wonder what makes the difference....

Reactions: AstroSam

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
The orange trimmed R&Y is the jumbo. You (for sure) get it with the SF & Gemini. Possibly also with the loaner for other big ships.

The wood-trimmed R&Y is the standard luxury hangar. Largest port is ship size 4.

In the current single-bay iteration of hangars, you get the one you need for your ship. I do believe the Carrack and Cat will fit and will require the Jumbo.

When we get multiple bays back, we'll get that mix of jumbo and standard, like we had before.
Hopefully, we'll also get jumbo for the other 3 hangars, as asteroid bases will not have R&Y options... ;-)

But I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Interesting... I have a carrack and some of the other longer ones, but no starfarer, and I have the wooden one. I wonder what makes the difference....
Ben did mention having a Starfarer loaner for some of the huge ships, though I don't remember which ones.
Perhaps the jumbo hangar loaner is in, but not the SF itself?
Yet?

Forgot your password?