Public Service Announcement: 195 Wave3 CitCon tickets left. - SOLD OUT

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What it says in the title. [UPDATE - ALL TICKETS NOW SOLD OUT]

I can no longer attend as have had to reprioritize after the arrival of Baby 'BobFace a few days ago.

Maybe next time it comes round my way, how long is the cycle between it coming to the UK?

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Congratulations for you and missus BobFace 🍻 🍻 🍻
Your first turretgunner / copilot?
Many thanks for the kind wishes, I may have to make her head of security considering the klaxon impression she is doing.

2019 Manchester
2018 Austin
2017 Frankfurt
2016 LA
2015 Manchester

Next year LA again? 4 year cycle? if they don't open new offices
That's manageable, might be just in time for S42 episode 2. ;)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Holy shit, congratulations to you and yours! Hope Mum and bub are doing well.
They are doing just fine 🙂 Born a couple of days ago but only just allowed to come home after some monitoring, all is good.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
@NaffNaffBobFace Huge congratz for your new turret gunner!
Many thanks, Seung!

If you imagine the bit in Star Wars where Luke and Han are manning the turrets in the Falcon when under TIE fighter attack, but with Luke SCREEEEAMING nonstop and Han weeping softly instead saying "Don't get cocky kid!" that's pretty much how it's going at the moment.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Me and my mate bagged tickets!

Congrats Naff Naff I see you're playing the long game and creating your own ship crew. :D

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
@NaffNaffBobFace , congratulations on the crew recruit! The current phase won't last long. In 18 years, (or longer if she goes to university) you'll be mostly good, little worse for wear but it all comes together. You'll still be able to get a little game time in, but for now just play it by ear. Which you probably can't help right now. Thankfully that'll fade. Some advice I think I told you before: Remember... grandchildren you can use for revenge, and still make it look like love.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot ... watch out for the new grandmothers. See last sentence above.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I can no longer attend as have had to reprioritize after the arrival of Baby 'BobFace a few days ago.

Maybe next time it comes round my way, how long is the cycle between it coming to the UK?
Congratulations family BobFace to the new family member "Baby" BobFace.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
@NaffNaffBobFace , congratulations on the crew recruit! The current phase won't last long. In 18 years, (or longer if she goes to university) you'll be mostly good, little worse for wear but it all comes together. You'll still be able to get a little game time in, but for now just play it by ear. Which you probably can't help right now. Thankfully that'll fade. Some advice I think I told you before: Remember... grandchildren you can use for revenge, and still make it look like love.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot ... watch out for the new grandmothers. See last sentence above.
Thank you for the sage advice.

I well recall the story of one of my grandmothers who when I was less than a year old asked my mum what she planned on getting me for Christmas. She replied honestly and that grandmother went out and bought it, presenting it like she had thought of it. Apparently my mum was very angry about this and and dissuaded me from playing with the item - i believe to such an extent that to this day I have little to no interest in such things or things of a similar nature to this day.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
i believe to such an extent that to this day I have little to no interest in such things or things of a similar nature to this day.
It was probably a mistake for you to be told that, just as it was a mistake for your grandmother to try that. But we only have one life to live, and we all make mistakes, especially with young children. Even if you weren't the only child in your family, you were the only child like you that your parents had. And you didn't come with an instruction manual, and no book could have prepared your seniors for what you were and became. They had to figure that out for themselves, and sometimes they messed up. Now, it's your turn. No pressure.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
If you imagine the bit in Star Wars where Luke and Han are manning the turrets in the Falcon when under TIE fighter attack, but with Luke SCREEEEAMING nonstop and Han weeping softly instead saying "Don't get cocky kid!" that's pretty much how it's going at the moment.
*PTSD intensifies*

Congratulations mate! Take it easy and try to not overextend yourself. Once you're on your second everything goes easier :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?