Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Glorious leader,

Where's my statue!!!
(still down 100 quid)

In all seriousness, how do you find a balance between personal life and us drunks? And have you ever made compromises in real life for the glory of TEST?

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
1) HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST ME?

2) Does having an excuse make me over qualified?

3) Have you fitted a lightening rod to you house yet, and if not when are you next going to call down the lightening to ruin your computer so you can upgrade to a new one?

4) How can you tell if the glass is half full or half empty? (I have worked this one out, but want to know if you have...)

5) I have heard you should never question the One True Glorious Leader - is this true and what is the punishment if so.

6) How many questions do we get each? I hope its 6.

7) Why was SOTS 16 on such a small distribution when it was so good and so much money was obviously spent on its production? (For those who don't know, it only had a limited cinema release on 3 screens in small independent picture houses in the county of Lincolnshire, England. There were only 3 showings, one per screen, all simultaneous and the SOTS was exactly 190 minutes long. All reels were burnt immediately after showing, and apparently the script was vetted not only by George Lucas but also Steven Spielberg... And Montoya, of course...)

8) Will CIG produce some Test Org merch we can buy in-game to support the Org.

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Dear Glorious Leader of Testies, why don't you have the holy nectar of Test in your hands in every episode of SOTS?
Where's your beer brother? At least salute to the new members with some holy Test beer or something similar?
How can we trust you as our glorious leader, if we don't see you preaching And drinking all that is holy to us?

(and now that I just realized these are thought of a heretic, I'll drive them away with the use of more holy nectar)

On a more serous note, how do you intend to control all of us with there being so many, and only one of you? Do you intend to at all, to complete your plans of world domination, or will you just let all of us fly into the sun whenever we please, one by one?
Or will you have officers and such dignitaries deliver your commands to the masses?
translation: is there a command structure to Test yet, and how will it be used in the PU?

(I do realize that answers to these may be found on the forums, but some simple clarification in a video would be nice, cos I'm too lazy to look em up)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Star Trek Captains Part 2

Sisco Or Janeway
How can this be a question? Janeway is as annoying as a bureaucrat in a tax office.
Sissy does awesome cooking (he did a csirke paprikash which is one of my countries best additions to the world, I love it) and when not under stress, has a much more soothing voice. So Sisco for days And nights!

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Where did you hide the box of grid squares and can we send the new guys to find them?

We also need them to find headlight fluid for the URSA rovers and the greycat keys.

After that we need them to check for soft spots in the Idris' armor with a rubber mallet.

Once that's done they'll need to take exhaust samples from the Dragonfly.

Is that cool with you?

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Do you plan on participating in Adiran's Unholy Tourney of Test Squadron?

What's your favorite group and why is it Team Rocket?

Will we every get to create our own groups on this website?

When will you force Seung to gib more website features?

Should I buy Civilization 6?

Can we has piracy group?

Can you force Gauna the Immortal to gib all the divisions new logos? (She already did Team Rocket's)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I should have specified...

ONE question each! :D

If you asked multiple questions, Im only going to answer the first one, so it better have been the good one!

Also, I have enough questions!

Thank you!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Oct 23, 2016
RSI Handle
TDPT
How will we manage our glorious capital ship fleet and carve out space in the name of Auroras?
What space will we carve and what will we carve it with?
Butter or jam?
How many Polarises does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Bengal?
Can we have our boarding torpedoes back (for extra ramming)?

Forgot your password?