hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I should have specified...

ONE question each! :smile:

If you asked multiple questions, Im only going to answer the first one, so it better have been the good one!

Also, I have enough questions!

Thank you!
I might be late, but. I have one question.
How many questions are you going to answer?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Where did you hide the box of grid squares and can we send the new guys to find them?
YES!
I'd like to know if after the new guys find the grid squares can we send them to find the chem light refills?

We also need to ensure there is lots of chalk for the guys to mark the soft spots.
Ha. After all this we need a fresh coat of IR paint on the ships.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Fresh meat is always gullible. It's great. I think my favorite was scaring the shit out of our newest kids with the "X amount of counter-clockwise rotations in the turret will unscrew it" with the HMMWVs. We'll need to find some way to carry this grand tradition forward with us to the stars.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fresh meat is always gullible. It's great. I think my favorite was scaring the shit out of our newest kids with the "X amount of counter-clockwise rotations in the turret will unscrew it" with the HMMWVs. We'll need to find some way to carry this grand tradition forward with us to the stars.
Ha. That's a good one. We could use that on the LAV III or LAV 6. Yeah, you're right. we do need to carry this forward. Haha

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Ha. That's a good one. We could use that on the LAV III or LAV 6. Yeah, you're right. we do need to carry this forward. Haha
Well for a start was can claim there is infrared dye to make your ship invisible to radar and unleash them on the verse looking for a rare drop.

Forgot your password?