Q&A for Montoya for SOTS20

Diehydra

Vice Admiral
Donor
Dec 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Diehydra
Despite my best attempts, none of the female streamers will answer my questions about jiggly boobs during their streams. With the Female avatar being released soon and the INCREDIBLE amount of time and effort other games have put into jiggly boobs. What is your opinion about Jiggly boobs and how many FPS are you willing to lose to have them in the game?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Despite my best attempts, none of the female streamers will answer my questions about jiggly boobs during their streams. With the Female avatar being released soon and the INCREDIBLE amount of time and effort other games have put into jiggly boobs. What is your opinion about Jiggly boobs and how many FPS are you willing to lose to have them in the game?
You should ask that! I too am fixated on the squash and stretch physics engine

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I used to mod games like Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas... while I didn't do this stuff, i knew a few people which did a great job on female models and i'd be greatly disappointed if CIG would do anything less than what Skyrim/New Vegas Mods managed.

On a personal note, why is Twitch full of slutty female streamers and not one of them is in TEST? Our Logo would be perfect to cover certain parts...

Forgot your password?