Q&A for Montoya for SOTS20

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
ok, serious one, as the verse hits beta and then live are we going to start a recruiting drive? or just let our reputation stand by itself and have people just come to us as they look for orgs?

Last edited:

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
ok, serious one, as the verse hits beta and then live are we going to start a recruiting drive? or just let our reputation stand by itself and have people just come to us as the look for orgs?
I'm voting to get one of those fancy big ships (which are too expansive to crash into the sun) and remove everything from the inside, including cockpit, after that we install bars everywhere in it and beer fountains. People will come to us to get beer and stay for more beer and to blot out the suns. Who's with me?!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm voting to get one of those fancy big ships (which are too expansive to crash into the sun) and remove everything from the inside, including cockpit, after that we install bars everywhere in it and beer fountains. People will come to us to get beer and stay for more beer and to blot out the suns. Who's with me?!
Ha. This plan has been in motion for months! ;) Welcome aboard. All we need is big ships (Beerfarer). And beer in game. And ways to strip down the inner components.

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Ha. This plan has been in motion for months! ;) Welcome aboard. All we need is big ships (Beerfarer). And beer in game. And ways to strip down the inner components.
I'm sure WE can do it. We are the TEST after all. Even if Devs will not program that into the game, we will still make a flying bar with beer fountains (those have to be there, I want to jump into one as celebration of our greatness). Just give me Aurora and aim me at the big ship, I'll take care of the interior, by doing so there is also going to be a huge entrance... and maybe exit on the other side :sunglasses:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
just let our reputation stand by itself and have people just come to us as the look for orgs?
That always works best.
Quality over Quantity will last the TEST of Time. (and Star CItizen).

We have a constant recruitment drive . it's called @CosmicTrader
Yeah it is! He's the best.
if memory serves me right, I do believe that it was Cosmic Trader that steered me to the light and into test.
Good Ol' @CosmicTrader! That's how I joined up!
Thanks guys. Too kind.
It's the Members of TEST SQUADRON that are the BEST Recruitment.
(You guys)

***** A weekly visit and a nice (funny) post to the TEST Recruitment Thread won't hurt. Would it?
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/65622/test-test-squadron-best-squardon-newbies-welcome-join-today#latest
You might even have a laugh and enjoy yourself.
Just saying. Ha. Ha.

Another TESTie Freelancer Pilot on the way. INCOMING.........

TEST SQUADRON - QUALITY SQUADRON.

Forgot your password?