Question on Buying Back Pledges and Melting

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Yes, except for the 30 days, which actually is 1 day, you are correct.
oops, sorry, I didn't mean to make anything up...haven't been getting enough sleep here, not sure where I saw that, may have been something else.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Another advise: if you want to buy an upgrade, but it is too expensive to pay for it at once, you also can buy and upgrade from closest always available ship to your desired ship. For example, you have a $30 P72 as LTI token, you want to have a Sabre Comet, $185, the upgrade would cost $155.
You also can buy an upgrade from the closest lower ship to Sabre Comet. That would be an upgrade from Constellation Taurus, $150 to Sabre Comet, $185, which costs $35.
When you have more funds available, you can buy the upgrade from P72 to Taurus, first upgrade the P72 to Taurus, then upgrade the Taurus to Sabre Comet.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Another advise: if you want to buy an upgrade, but it is too expensive to pay for it at once, you also can buy and upgrade from closest always available ship to your desired ship. For example, you have a $30 P72 as LTI token, you want to have a Sabre Comet, $185, the upgrade would cost $155.
You also can buy an upgrade from the closest lower ship to Sabre Comet. That would be an upgrade from Constellation Taurus, $150 to Sabre Comet, $185, which costs $35.
When you have more funds available, you can buy the upgrade from P72 to Taurus, first upgrade the P72 to Taurus, then upgrade the Taurus to Sabre Comet.
This is precisely how I'm rebuilding parts of my fleet. I'm buying the CCUs during this sale to the ships I eventually want to have, and slowly building up to them.

Forgot your password?