Question: Should we buy a big ass laser gun for our org Idris-P?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
How much alcohol is there in hand sanitizer?
That reminds me of a tale I heared a long while ago, can't find any reference online so may be urban legend:

A hospital in the UK, I believe it was Manchester or Liverpool, introduced the hand sanitizer bottles for visitors and staff bolted to the walls in the wards. Soon, though, they found the bottles were emptying fast - way faster than the number of people coming and going would account for.

They looked back on the CCTV and saw a procession of elderly patients strolling up, depositing a few doses in their cups, then topping it off with water from the drinking fountain. They were treating the hand sanitizer as an Optic!

The hospital replaced the unflavored sanitizer with a version that tasted awful and the problem, although not totally eradicated, did reduce.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Lmao, OMG does everyone remember when Randy Quaid went insane and ran to Canada? No wonder he was so good, he literally was bat shit crazy! lol Love this guy!
I know folks who worked with him before and they say he's genuinely nuts. Like certifiably.

Dude was actually deported from Canada for being batshit crazy. He applied for permanent residency citing a threat from the 'Hollywood Star whackers'. A shadowy group he claimed killed Heath Ledger and was out to get him and his wife. I mean...buddy...you haven't been a 'Star' in years. Anyway him and his wife are still alive so I guess the 'Star Whackers' must have missed him lol.

Out of curiosity I took at look at his Twitter feed. Oh Boy lol....

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
i have to say it, we need two big radar disks or something by the cannon, it makes our idris looks neutered atm.
A pair of Ammo Drums on the Idris M would make it most suitable for displaying ones e-peen.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Is it even the right type of alcohol? Methanol/Ethanol?
I dunno but it burns everything and does not feel good.
But drastic events call for drastic measures.
Don't use or clean a toilet snake without a mask on... just saying.

Forgot your password?