Question: Should we buy a big ass laser gun for our org Idris-P?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Attention troops!

Our Org Idris is awesome!

Only... its a standard Idris-P.

For a mere $250, we can further fund this scam citizen project, and put this honking death cannon on the front our Idris-P to make it an Idris-Big-PP.

1590360685290.png

After seeing the Idris in-game now, I think it is pretty important that TEST have a big Idris-PP too, because we do not want the other orgs laughing at us.

I guess this is not really a question.

Im just gonna go ahead and do it.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Lmao, man I think this might be CIG's biggest month yet, all the paint schemes, merchandise, price hikes due to warbond etc... ya the game is in limbo but they are rocking the $$$

Also you are right, the biggest Org in the game and we don't have the big guns, it might make us look bad!

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Idris-P Aftermarket Kit Q&A

What is the purpose of this Aftermarket Upgrade Kit?
This kit is designed to adjust the role of the Idris-P by providing equipment tailored to dealing with the swarm threat of carrier-type ships. By increasing the Idris-P’s anti-fighter capability, and adding a size 10 weapon, it allows the ship to be more aggressive offensively.

What does the Aftermarket Kit change about my Idris-P?
The equipment in this kit provides three changes: First, all four standard remote turrets can be replaced with the included Automated Behring M2C Point Defense Systems (2x S4 Hardpoints each). Next, a single Missile Turret equipped with two A&R Harrow Anti-Ship Missile Launchers (8x Size 3 Missiles), can be mounted in lieu of a standard Behring M3C ASA Turret. Finally, the kit provides a Size 10 Hurston Dynamics Exodus Laser Beam.

Does the Kit make my Idris-P more powerful than an Idris-M?
No, the Idris-M is still the best option for destroying big ships; out of the box, the railgun is much more powerful when the shot lands and its power requirements play better with the ship’s other systems. The M also has stronger armor and higher performance default components.

Forgot your password?