Questions for Foundry 42 visit

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Due to the instanced nature of battles, when flying with a very large wing of friends ...
As best I can recall, no sauce sorry, there is a hard limit on how many friends you can have in your instance and it will be about half the overall instance limit

Codesaurus Rex

Lieutenant
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Codesaurus Rex
Not sure if this is appropriate for a Foundry 42 audience - but I wonder if the removal of Alpha/Beta access from ship packages to accounts is a dead subject? I recently melted a Freelancer digital package and bought something else that only had Beta. So now I'll have to get an AC pass, SM pass, PU pass, etc until we're in the Beta stage.

Have a great visit!

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
What an awesome day.

Didn't get much of a Q&A and I had to sign an NDA.

Sorry guys! But I'm telling you, good shit is coming.

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
Yeah I know man. I feel like such a tease!

But rest assured. If you had any doubts whatsoever, forget about them. Shit is real and shit is amazing.
I'm detecting hints of kookad on Kings breath!!!! Quick get the emergency keg!

Argonot

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2015
RSI Handle
argonot
Yeah I know man. I feel like such a tease!

But rest assured. If you had any doubts whatsoever, forget about them. Shit is real and shit is amazing.
Shit is so real and so amazing. It's definitely my favorite waste. Way better than urine etc.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Attempts to avoid using legal methods of avoiding NDA terms. There ware ways I can phrase questions and avoid the NDA but I think I best avoid it.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I guess now that it's out I can talk about one thing I saw and had conversations about yesterday.

The grabbing mechanic.

Essentially everything that could be used as cargo can be 'picked up'. Now there are three layers of 'items'.

Handheld
Cargo held
Cargo

Each one divulges into the next. As you saw in the video you can drop handheld items into cargo boxes or on anti grav trolleys. These cargo boxes are stored on your ship as cargo. (Items like the buggy count as 'cargo' except they don't have things stored inside them.

This is important because of piracy. If a pirate breaches through the docking collar on a Connie via a cutlass, players could only 'steal' handheld items as you can't move the cargo container out of the ship.

ALL cargo moved by players has a physical object. If you do a trade run of waste (shit) from Planet A to planet B to be fertilised, your ship will literally be full of shit.

However: ships have a maximum of the amount of cargo containers they can store. As set out via the patterns on the floor of the cargo area. You cannot just put them anywhere on the ship and likewise you cannot try and fill the area with more boxes than allowed.

ok so now Im realising I'm kinda just rehashing the same things you've already read. And I can't think of other major things about it (the day was quite a blur) feel free to ask me questions about it and I'll let you know if they mentioned it etc.

Forgot your password?