Racing Division - POLL: Vote for our logo - 6 variants.

Which logo do you think matches the best. Closes 28th of september.

• https://i.gyazo.com/d111ed617fc1cb120e738f61e3503a8e.png

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Here's my quick stab at a logo. Not sure I'm 100% happy with it.

Attachments

Aurora The Explorer

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 11, 2015
RSI Handle
AurThEx
I just started playing earlier this week and I feel like I'm letting TEST down. Any training sessions I can get in on, or quick pointers to improve? I think my fastest lap so far is about 1.20 in Old Vanderval, but I'm crashing too much to get close to a 4.00 finish. I probably won't be a full time racer but I think racing is the best way to improve as a pilot and I'd really appreciate the help.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Way to go guys! You deserve it. TEST racing has really accomplished a lot.

I like the first logo. It is classier, distinct and less utilitarian than the squadron logo. Everything the TEST racing logo should be IMO. I like the bird idea but I am partial to a diving one cause its faster. : )
Here are some logos

On another note, I'm really glad we are getting official groups started. I understand most divisions will have to wait because the mechanics haven't been introduced but we have racing at least and its a fantastic start. Maybe we can get a preliminary combat group too. : D
Making this black and yellow is the first step, but... we need someone who can vectorize it and change the shape just a tiiiny bit so ours is different, so we don't have to deal with anyone coming up at one point saying "this is ours..."

Naturally Falcon has to go too and it should just say "Test Racing".

Anyone who got the time and skill to help out here? Would be HIGHLY appreciated as I have no technical skill whatsoever.
Thank you thank you thank you! <3

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Making this black and yellow is the first step, but... we need someone who can vectorize it and change the shape just a tiiiny bit so ours is different, so we don't have to deal with anyone coming up at one point saying "this is ours..."

Naturally Falcon has to go too and it should just say "Test Racing".

Anyone who got the time and skill to help out here? Would be HIGHLY appreciated as I have no technical skill whatsoever.
Thank you thank you thank you! <3
It is already vectorized and black and yellow. I did a bunch of variants for Eiyron. I can definitely make some more changes if needed.
Here are the variants:

Reactions: Eiyron
Forgot your password?