Raison #17 why your org is stupid and TEST is BEST!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Drama time!

Sanctuary Republic, Imperium, Blue Horizons and other stuff you do not care about!

I feel sorry for the the guy who posted this up.

He is obviously very upset about everything that happened, but Im trying to read it, face palming along the way.

http://i.imgur.com/L0wtInR.png

TL DR version as I understand it.

Somebody spying on somebody, some council, something about a Senate. I dont understand anything beyond the third paragraph.

Reactions: TypeO

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
That is way to long to read... fo real. So what's going on? A test member offended another org or something and now we're at war...pre game? :p

Reactions: the_angry_angel

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
That is way to long to read... fo real. So what's going on? A test member offended another org or something and now we're at war...pre game? :p
Something about somebody spying, then the one org says no, you cant' spy, then they do some Senate which applies to some org and is rejected because waffles with syrup.

I stopped there, its just way too confusing for people that are not involved to understand.

I do have some empathy for the guy and his org, I can understand how frustrating it is to be in these coalitions and senate things.

We are lucky to have a lot of smart and like minded individuals in TEST that work together, not because they are in some committee, but because they simply want to help.

I have no doubts we will have our fair share of drama, but we will try save it for when the PU actually comes out!

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
ooh ok, so we're not involved? :p You're just trying to demonstrate how high emotions can get?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Yeah, not reading that
But if you can get us highlights, always welcome
TL;DR spying and drama for a game that is barely in alpha. The amount of people who care is probably less than 100 total.

Otherwise the usual for "OMG srs bsns" Star Citizen orgs.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Going off your tl;dr because that's too much bullshit for me to process.

What even is there to spy on? We know virtually nothing about how the game will be and behave, so why throw in all this shit before there's even anything for it to land on?

This crap is why I love TEST. We're all hyped about SC, sure, but we're laid back and don't take things super seriously because we realize that there really is nothing to take seriously, and we know what happens even if there is. Perfect? I don't know. Best? Maybe, but if not, you, me, or anyone else can be damned sure that TEST has a sense of community that eclipses those of many genres and fandoms.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
One more thing, thank TEST they didn't find our own spies in their org. They are in so deep we don't even know who they are. There may not even be any at all.......
Not only that, they are so deep that they don't even know that they are spies

fraggdya

Admiral
Donor
Nov 16, 2014
RSI Handle
fraggdya
My takeaways from this, rampant spai did a good job, fake demotion, more spai-ing to follow, much drama and RP.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I can actually confirm that we have 2 sleeping agents in 3 different orgs. Which exactly or who they are is hard to tell, as we have destroyed all documentation to prevent leakage. But i can tell you this, once PU launches and they receive their first delivery of beer crates, someone might or might not clumsily forget to lock the door of the storage unit

Reactions: rogesh

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
why should we anyway? i actualy made the effort to read and understand everything and believe i somehow understand it.....
that dude william fox was in imperium and did things against the orders of the comand(spying and stuff). he then got kicked out along some other now former members and made his own org.
moste of these former members joined it. they then decided to make an senate instead of a "king and everybody else is screwed" thing.

but he continued to do things without allowance of the senate or even their knowledge.
they always gave him a second chance. until someday he got kicked out of the senate.

demoted to an oficer he didn't change at all. doing stuff without permission, flaming, spying and so on.

after demoting him again to a mere member.....he didn't change......

that thread was his final warning if something like that hapened again he would be kicked out of the org for good

so.... yeah

wtf? why do they take all this so serious?
for gods sake its a GAME!!!!! everybody there has to chill and drink a beer -.-

edit: god.... my gramatic is unholy :S

Last edited:

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
i've been spying for the Kilrathi for years. unfortunately not much has gone on directly outside my window perch.
most of my reports have consisted of sleeping schedules and one long report about going 3 weeks without eating because my food was changed.

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok
We have little to no knowledge about how Orgs are going to function in the PU. I just don't understand how there could be so much drama around a system that may end up being nothing more than a glorified friends list.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
wtf? why do they take all this so serious?
for gods sake its a GAME!!!!! everybody there has to chill and drink a beer -.-
You my friend have been fooled!
They are pretending to take the game overly serious, so you will lower your guard and don't take them seriously. And then one day BAM, they blindside you with goofy stuff

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Holy bat shit bros.... I am very glad I am a member of Test. I have to deal with the politics of our nation and foreign nations within my job and also my studies... I don't need to deal with politics of a organizational development and appealing to senates...

How I imagine it when I get my feet back on U.S. soil...

On mumble:

Me: "Testies.. anyone online... "
Testies: "Yes... and drunk"
Me: "Sweet... so drunk jousting in Arena Commander"
Testies: "Yes.. and drunk"
Me: "Yes.... that is why we call it drun.... wtf. Yes... and drunk"

Wait... why... when a game is still in alpha and things are not finalized are people "spying" on other organizations. Is it to see "fleets" or members.. attempt to recruit..... what has playing video games come too???!?!?!?!

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?