Ram Ships?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As founding member of TWRL (TEST Weapons Research Lab), I can tell you from a few moments of making shit up, the blades on the Vanduul ships aren't for Ship to Ship combat, they are for Air to Ground anti-infantry.

A Scythe or Glave comes in low over the battlefield, then lower, then lower, and even lower until they are only flying a few feet above the ground... then the blade comes in to play slicing their way through battalions of grunts with barely a thought - the best anti-troop Vanduul pilots can make perfect decapitation runs getting the exact average neck height of the force in front of them for the maximum amount of perfectly sliced heads for their eventual victory party,

'Duul never wash the gore of their craft, in the more hectic ground battle zones you can tell an enemy pilots skill by how red their ships are.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I got a better phrase for you :smile:

"@Blind Owl likes this"
Hmmmm, Terrapin name? Or battle cry over all bandwidths as I'm super-cruising into everything. Hahah.
As founding member of TWRL (TEST Weapons Research Lab), I can tell you from a few moments of making shit up, the blades on the Vanduul ships aren't for Ship to Ship combat, they are for Air to Ground anti-infantry.

A Scythe or Glave comes in low over the battlefield, then lower, then lower, and even lower until they are only flying a few feet above the ground... then the blade comes in to play slicing their way through battalions of grunts with barely a thought - the best anti-troop Vanduul pilots can make perfect decapitation runs getting the exact average neck height of the force in front of them for the maximum amount of perfectly sliced heads for their eventual victory party,

'Duul never wash the gore of their craft, in the more hectic ground battle zones you can tell an enemy pilots skill by how red their ships are.
Have I told you recently that I love your mind? It's very admirable. :)

Forgot your password?