[Re]introduction and Call to Arms

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
HI all. I have been a TEST member for many years but been out of the game figuratively and literally. I figured this is a good way to reintroduce myself and call out to all the newbies and vets in the same sitch as me. I'm an old working stiff looking for a play group during the US East evening times of 6pm thru 8am. Not saying we play all 14 hours straight, (bounds of reason!) but am willing to schedule to maximize participation. My in-game fleet currently consists of the following:

Carrack with C8 Expedition
Caterpillar
Herc C2
Star Runner
Cutty Black
Cutty Red
Titan
Herald
Prospector
Dragonflies, an Ursa, Cyclone, and ROC to be used as required

I am an industrialist specializing in mining and trade. I am a crappy combat pilot but I just need some time in AC.

Wouldn't mind relinquishing command and just man a turret if my own ships are used but willing to join a crew in other ships if desired.

Shared bounty hunter and trade mishunz are desired but see my stated skill level above

Just looking for a play group that can pull me back into the 'Verse. I kinda skipped 3.1x and want to knock the rust off prior to 3.15. Peeps in other time zones are also welcome to respond. My allotted play time is flexible so let me know what works

Thanks in advance
War Pig [here] / ShinzoAnnigans [in-game]

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome back!

Keeping They Who Must Be Obeyed (TWMBO) happy is the key to your own happiness, as they can cast a great shadow of much pain and suffering. While the sun shines overhead the shadow is vanquished... When clouds appear, do ones best to turn on the lights... If the sun sets and night time comes... The whole world is consumed into shadow...

So yeah TL;DR, good job, RL takes priority :-)

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
Thanks to you both. I've been lurking on the FaceTubes and keeping tabs on the latest updates, how-to's, and shenanigans. Just time to justify spending all the shekels on jpegs and digital pew-pews as well as make new friends during my oldening.

Just to give context/humblebrag, I just bought another multi-crew ship, The Big Libowski. My only gamer friend isn't quite ready to jump into the 'Verse yet. I even gifted him a starter pack! He's waiting for Beta. Can't blame him. He's a developer for different software industry but he is not a hater. Just using me as a canary in a coal mine

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome back to the TEST party!

You both have your heads screwed on properly. Good stuff! Mine, it's got a screw that I can't tighten anymore, but I try and my wife is a gamer too. If you still call WoW a game.
I still consider WoW a game, but then again I remember games that were obsessions like the original Tetris, Pokemon Red / Blue & yes I was sucked into WoW for a few years (expansions) as well.

Thanks to you both. I've been lurking on the FaceTubes and keeping tabs on the latest updates, how-to's, and shenanigans. Just time to justify spending all the shekels on jpegs and digital pew-pews as well as make new friends during my oldening.

Just to give context/humblebrag, I just bought another multi-crew ship, The Big Libowski. My only gamer friend isn't quite ready to jump into the 'Verse yet. I even gifted him a starter pack! He's waiting for Beta. Can't blame him. He's a developer for different software industry but he is not a hater. Just using me as a canary in a coal mine
What sort of ship is The Big Libowski?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Liberator? Maye?
I'm not sure, the Dude Abides it may be a little more comfortable than that?

Unless its the Big big Labowski, then maybe aa Merchantman?

From the list of craft, I'm guessing the Carrak.

Forgot your password?