Reason #25 why Krystal is an asshole

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
What's your source? Because tracking that is a nightmare, intel would have to spend resources to keep in contact with vendors on each serial number, vendors would have to comply, and then intel would then need to report that data to CIG. That makes so sense. This is private company data on both the retailer side and intel's side before it even gets to CIG. There's a reason promos usually don't work like that.. I've redeemed, for example, a duke nukem game from a video card, video card turned bunk in 30 day window.. exchanged video card to vendor for a better one. My duke nukem game or whatever it was stayed with me. And there's more scenarios like this.
let me find it again

Dethsause

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Dethsause
The ole buy Optane from Newegg.. return item and keep the saber...

You saying that trick won't work? :smile:
That won't work they won't let you return the card. I did that on accident with a pair of MSI gtx970s and I couldn't return them. They said it was because they couldn't verify if the game codes were used or not...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
What's your source? Because tracking that is a nightmare, intel would have to spend resources to keep in contact with vendors on each serial number, vendors would have to comply, and then intel would then need to report that data to CIG. That makes so sense. This is private company data on both the retailer side and intel's side before it even gets to CIG. There's a reason promos usually don't work like that.. I've redeemed, for example, a duke nukem game from a video card, video card turned bunk in 30 day window.. exchanged video card to vendor for a better one. My duke nukem game or whatever it was stayed with me. And there's more scenarios like this.
The ole buy Optane from Newegg.. return item and keep the saber...

You saying that trick won't work? :smile:
Found it here. read the Terms and Conditions section
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/intel-optane

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
If it was the new Duke Nuke'em game, I am so sorry you got stuck with that.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Reason #25 why Krystal is an asshole <= Reason #1 why Montoya is salty af

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Reason #25 why Krystal is an asshole <= Reason #1 why Montoya is salty af

And now you show us how much coke is in your private stash!

Is there no end to your boasting?

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Forgot your password?