Rekishi, the Blonde Swede living in China

Rekishi

Admiral
Mar 12, 2017
RSI Handle
Rekishi
Greetings from a sweaty island in Southern China!

I'm a Swede, name is Patrik but you can call me Rekishi (Japanese, means history). I've been living in China for the last three years working as an English teacher in Chinese universities.

Last summer I went on an Epic journey from my old job in Northern China to my new one in the Southern most island province of Hainan. 4000 km and 30 days on my little 125cc Suzuki Custom.
Check it out: http://facebook.com/EpicJourneyChina

Roleplay to follow:

Greetings,

I was sitting the other day on the bridge of my Freelancer, staring out into the vastness of space, pondering if I should dust or not. I did not.

Suddenly pirates were upon me, I had forgotten to turn off the shields, lucky I guess, and the asteroid I had choosen to land on wasn't thick enough to block out my emissions. Luckily I had hired some security to drive my Hornet Ghost, she was lying in wait on the other side of the asteroid for just this kind of occasion.

I should have paid a little bit extra for a higher quality pilot though, she was drunk as always. My hornet Ghost got obliterated in seconds and I only got away since I had forgotten to turn off the shields. Lucky star!

Now, with the money from the insurance for the Ghost I decided to upgrade to a little beefier figher, so I bought myself a Constellation Aquila. It was time to upgrade my crew as well, so I searched out the famous TEST squadron - Best squadron and offered my services in exchange for some quality crew.

Instead of one drunk security officer, I now have eight drunk aurora pilots that think they can manage to my shiny, new Constellation. One of them said something about being an officer in the US army, thought that didn't exist anymore. Oh well...

Rekishi

Admiral
Mar 12, 2017
RSI Handle
Rekishi
Some pictures from my trip and new life in the South of China!

Attachments

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
My hornet Ghost got obliterated in seconds and I only got away since I had forgotten to turn off the shields.
You were luckier than I was.

One of them said something about being an officer in the US army, thought that didn't exist anymore.
Yeah but the U.S. Navy is now the UEEN. eX-Navy here.

Great pictures. Looks like you had an exciting time and quite an adventure.
I love an adventure.
Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.
You can protect me anytime.

Rekishi

Admiral
Mar 12, 2017
RSI Handle
Rekishi
Is the green bike an old Honda CB? Looks like a nice place.

And you should have know better than to hire TEST we only work drunk. The Army guy must be a time traveler.

Welcome to TEST
Thanks man, no that is my custom made Suzuki GN125. My friends run a small custom shop called Churchill in Shenzhen and they made this one out of a basic Suzuki.

You were luckier than I was.

Yeah but the U.S. Navy is now the UEEN. eX-Navy here.

Great pictures. Looks like you had an exciting time and quite an adventure.
I love an adventure.
Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.
You can protect me anytime.
Thanks, love that picture! Hit me up anytime if you need some Constellation fighter support!

Welcome to TEST. :slight_smile:
Welcome to TEST Rekishi :beers:
Thanks guys!! :D

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Välkommen till den största gruppen galningar denna sidan gränsen mot Vanduul!
Ta en besättningsmedlem, ta en öl och berätta inte för försäkringsbolaget vad som faktiskt hände! :grin:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Ta en besättningsmedlem, ta en öl och berätta inte för försäkringsbolaget vad som faktiskt hände! :grin:
Hörde ja någon säga ÖL? :beer: 0_o :beers:

Reactions: DarthMatter

Rekishi

Admiral
Mar 12, 2017
RSI Handle
Rekishi
Hörde ja någon säga ÖL? :beer: 0_o :beers:
Åh, finns det fler svenskar här? Synd att man inte är hemma i Sverige så man kan ta en öl och spela tillsammans i samma tidszon! :/

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Åh, finns det fler svenskar här? Synd att man inte är hemma i Sverige så man kan ta en öl och spela tillsammans i samma tidszon! :/
Jo då vi börjar bli många här nu :D Ja det hadde varit fett nice.. bärs och SC kväll ha ha.. va kan gå fel :D :beer::beers::beers:

Reactions: DarthMatter

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Lägg till mig på RSI och skicka mig ett meddelande. Så spelar vi tillsammans! Samma ID som här! :smile:
Lagt till dig.. mitt ID handle står där <--- "RSI handle" klicka på det och du kommer till min RSI sida om du inte redad lagt till mig ;)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
A swede, that teaches english, but lives in china.....ive never been more confused in my life!

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Mich Angel

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I saw blonde swede and I couldn't have been more excited, but then I saw the word Patrik and now I couldn't be more disinterested!

Sorry!

Forgot your password?