Reporting for Duty!

Trinarius

Commander
Dec 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Trinarius
(Looks like I inadvertently deleted my post trying to edit. If this is a duplicate, please delete.)

Where you from stranger? Colorado

What drew you to Star Citizen? My buddy, Glum (Glumm), who also recently joined. I'm a real-life pilot and sci-fi nerd, and he thought I'd really enjoy this game. (And, I have!)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration/Test Pilot, and being part of a larger, in-game group. Looking forward to running larger ships, such as the Kraken Privateer; kinda BSG-like.

What was the first game you remember playing? A game the player had to first write, in BASIC, from a guide book, for the TRS-80 (Model I, Level III). The object of the game was to pilot a ship over obstacles and land safely, without running out of fuel, oxygen, or time; crash landings carried stiff penalties but could be survivable. Wish I could remember the name of that game...

What other games do you play? DDO, WoW/Classic, STO, SW:TOR, Destiny 2, Anthem.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? My buddy, Glum (Glumm); same reason I'm in Star Citizen.

Picard or Kirk? "I object to intellect without discipline. I object to power without constructive purpose." - (Original) Spock, for the win!

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The other one is here
But welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?