Rest Stop Grand Tour - 3.5 Event?

How many Rest Stop Stations have you been to?

• All of them

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Probably 3/4 of them

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Half of them

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Only a couple or less

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • None of them

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I usually explore in the Constellation or Freelancer, but today I used the Starfarer they gave me for a loaner for another ship that isn't in game yet. It was fun, but it pointed out a problem with my piloting the navigation system design with this ship.

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
Starting with patch 3.2 CIG put the first rest stop station in. Since then with 3.3 adding Hurston we got more R&Rs put in at various locations. How many of you have been to them? Been to all of them? Some of them? Never had an interest to go look? Each one has a different internal layout. Some radically different from the others, some very similar with only minor details off.

Would any one be up for an event where we go to tour them all? Maybe take a Starfarer or other large ship and see who has the fortitude to park it in the internal hangar as we go to each one. If this is an event you'd like to see please say so below.
I have gotten pretty good at parking my Catapillar at the R&R's. I keep it at CRUL1 so I can spawn it in the hanger and not have to race to keep it from getting stolen. It's fun to get in and out, especially if having to back out.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I have gotten pretty good at parking my Catapillar at the R&R's. I keep it at CRUL1 so I can spawn it in the hanger and not have to race to keep it from getting stolen. It's fun to get in and out, especially if having to back out.
I keep forgetting that ship is in my inventory right now. Loaner for something bigger. I should probably give it a try at least, every time I see them they're fully loaded with something more valuable than I have in my Freelancer.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Maybe you could not get a hangover that day.
Hangover isn't the problem
-- Bring a lot of liquids and you will fine.

Edit: no... wait... -- you will be 🍺 on Sunday... ok then this won't work ; )
I still will be busy on Sunday, possibly also Monday, definitely not until Wednesday.

• Drunk
Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?