Return of the [CONCERN]

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
/TRIGGERED!
SOTS16
[CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]![CONCERN]!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
ORG WARS EPISODE VI
Return of the [CONCERN]

Open on a wide shot of the second TEST star and the beer planet of Xplor, A TEST-Class Org Destroyer comes into the shot, and a shuttle leaves the bay accompanied by two Arouras.

Shitfaced Shuttle Pilot: [CONCERN] Station, this is ST321 code clearance Black and Yellow, we're starting our approach de-activate the Discord shield.

[CONCERN] Station Air Crashic Controller: the Security shield will be de-activation when we have conformation of your code transmission, standby

A TEST officer comes and checks a screen, showing TESTies partying in the back

[CONCERN] Station Air Crashic Controller: You are clear to proceed

Shitfaced Shuttle Pilot: We are beginning our approach

The Shuttle enters the docking bay, Alarms are sounding and A double column of men has formed outside the shuttle

TEST Officer: Inform the commander that Lord Richard's Shuttle has arrived

The commander walks down the columns to meet Captain Richard. Capitan Richard steps out, wearing a suit of Black and yellow

TEST Commander: Lord Richard, we are honoured by your presence

Captain Richard: You can dispatch with the pleasantries commander, I'm here to put you back on schedule

TEST Commander: I assure you, our Mods are working as fast as they can.

Captain Richard: Perhaps I can find new ways to [CONCERN] them

TEST Commander: I assure you, SOTS 16 Will be operation as planned

Captain Richard: The Supreme Leader does not share your optimistic appreciation of the situation.

TEST Commander: But he asks the impossible, I need more Donations!

Captain Richard: Perhaps you can tell him when he arrives

TEST Commander: The Supreme leader is coming here?

Captain Richard: That is correct commander, and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

TEST Commander: We will double our [CONCERN]s

Captain Richard: I hope so commander, for your sake. Montoya is not as forgiving as I am

Camera pans out and Lord Richard walks away

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2F91Up9fT8

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
ORG WARS EPISODE VI
Return of the [CONCERN]

Open on a wide shot of the second TEST star and the beer planet of Xplor, A TEST-Class Org Destroyer comes into the shot, and a shuttle leaves the bay accompanied by two Arouras.

Shitfaced Shuttle Pilot: [CONCERN] Station, this is ST321 code clearance Black and Yellow, we're starting our approach de-activate the Discord shield.

[CONCERN] Station Air Crashic Controller: the Security shield will be de-activation when we have conformation of your code transmission, standby

A TEST officer comes and checks a screen, showing TESTies partying in the back

[CONCERN] Station Air Crashic Controller: You are clear to proceed

Shitfaced Shuttle Pilot: We are beginning our approach

The Shuttle enters the docking bay, Alarms are sounding and A double column of men has formed outside the shuttle

TEST Officer: Inform the commander that Lord Richard's Shuttle has arrived

The commander walks down the columns to meet Captain Richard. Capitan Richard steps out, wearing a suit of Black and yellow

TEST Commander: Lord Richard, we are honoured by your presence

Captain Richard: You can dispatch with the pleasantries commander, I'm here to put you back on schedule

TEST Commander: I assure you, our Mods are working as fast as they can.

Captain Richard: Perhaps I can find new ways to [CONCERN] them

TEST Commander: I assure you, SOTS 16 Will be operation as planned

Captain Richard: The Supreme Leader does not share your optimistic appreciation of the situation.

TEST Commander: But he asks the impossible, I need more Donations!

Captain Richard: Perhaps you can tell him when he arrives

TEST Commander: The Supreme leader is coming here?

Captain Richard: That is correct commander, and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

TEST Commander: We will double our [CONCERN]s

Captain Richard: I hope so commander, for your sake. Montoya is not as forgiving as I am

Camera pans out and Lord Richard walks away

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2F91Up9fT8
@Black Sunder: No, I am your father!
@Snakey: Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Taking a page out of the Rock Boss's writing book. ;)

Kudos.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
[CONCERN] for the lack of [CONCERN]! My [CONCERN][CONCERN] is doubling! Oh no It's becoming exponential!
___________________________________________[CONCERN][CONCERN]
_______________________[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]
_____________[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]
___[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]
[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN] [CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's forgotten about this [CONCERN] thread. Glowing Leader wanted the [CONCERN] levels higher, so I'm bumping this back to the front.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to inundate Montoya with our [CONCERN]. You all know what's at stake. You all understand the terrible cost of losing this battle.

Fight people.
Fight for each other.
Fight for TEST.
Fight for SotS.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?