RSI APOLLO = NEW CONCEPT SHIP

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
How do I access the game? It wont let me play it even with access to the sale.
I was able to play it in Safari. If @DirectorGunner was able to play it in Chrome, then either check your browser/firewall/work internet settings, or use a different browser.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The white one is some kind of a new lore thing because it was the same ship in the "movie" Astromedics: Back from the Brink
which is in the game they made for us to unlock it.
I keep hitting my damn windows key when throwing missiles and bombs at that monkey thing... and when that happens I can't move and then get killed by that super laser.
Monkey thing? It's a **Vanduul** lol, get with the lore!

I guess some people are too busy throwing their money at new ships to read :D

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
What's reading?
you know, *Reading* ==> that thing that takes precious time away from buying more ships, lol!

I was just thinking: I just played a web game in my browser, in order to achieve a high score that would "earn" me the privilege of being able to pay $25 more for a new ship...wasn't that firefly crybaby (he of the refund loss) just complaining about the "gamification of ship sales"?

L-M-A-O!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I managed to pass the 100k mark on the mini-game using Firefox. Ship or no ship, I did it for the free title of "Guardian Angel". ;p If ever I end up posing as a space pirate in game, that's the title I'll be using to sucker prey with to let me get in just close enough to catch them off guard.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
It is interesting how they have been moving to drones. It does make you wonder where that leaves the old ships.

It looks like a cut down connie with basically the cargo bit removed. On that basis It doesn't seem to have a lot more workable space than the cutlass red. Seems the main difference is that drone recovery system and maybe some range. I have had a cutlass red for a long time cannot see what at all this offers extra hopefully that will be clear in the sales patter.

Last edited:

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
Wish I knew more about these two. I unlocked the variant on my second try but I don't know which one is better for me. Is there any more info on the differences between these two? (other than the skin, missle racks and armor, that is)
Info will be released once the sale goes public (aka pleb access) just like with every other ship sale this year. That said I'm guessing the medivac variant is just a beefier version of the triage. Less SCU space and jump range in exchange for better protection, much like the M2 Hercules Starlifter vs the C2.

Auran

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
TEST-Kami
Does it fit in the hangar bay of my endeavor? I cant play the game (or access the RSI website) every time I open the Apollo page (or any other page on their website) I get logged out. I'm assuming theres a huge influx of plebs that's SNAFUing the site or some such, I'll try again later

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
once the sale goes public (aka pleb access)
theres a huge influx of plebs
So who are those "plebs" now? The early access people or the general access people? Or are we counting the date of enrolling into SC? Or the amount of money invested? Or the user age? Are we calling old or young people "plebs"?

Just wondering. But if you are confused, maybe a beer would be the better choice. Much more worth in that.

Forgot your password?