RSI Mantis Thread - Tuesday update posted - New Pics and Article inside, Page 10

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
How? Haha, are these real things?
Yes indeed they are as linked by @Sraika it, wasn't even an April Fools thing, just right there in the Extras section of the pledge store along with the "You got our backs" skin, "SXSW 2015" skin and "Dread Pirate" skin.

I just checked and both of mine were in buyback so I just pulled one out so my original statement was true. I also have a "you got our backs" electro skin in buyback, obviously at some point in the past I was hurtin' for credits to CCU and now have a little pool of pledges I can pull back out one by one haha :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes indeed they are as linked by @Sraika it, wasn't even an April Fools thing, just right there in the Extras section of the pledge store along with the "You got our backs" skin, "SXSW 2015" skin and "Dread Pirate" skin.

I just checked and both of mine were in buyback so I just pulled one out so my original statement was true. I also have a "you got our backs" electro skin in buyback, obviously at some point in the past I was hurtin' for credits to CCU and now have a little pool of pledges I can pull back out one by one haha :)
Well hot damn. Something else to throw my money at, haha.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't know any more than the image shows without explanations, but I still like what I see. I would appreciate it if CIG would hurry up & tell us what it is. I'm hopeful that whatever it is, that it will be affordable.

(Woot! This is my post #2501 for me since I joined just over 2 years ago.)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I don't know any more than the image shows without explanations, but I still like what I see. I would appreciate it if CIG would hurry up & tell us what it is. I'm hopeful that whatever it is, that it will be affordable.

(Woot! This is my post #2501 for me since I joined just over 2 years ago.)
Exactly. Dammit. Just tell us already, haha. I'd rather know NOTHING and have it dumped as a surprise then have my damn emotions toyed with for a solid week.

Also, Congrats brother! 2501! You're growing up so fast, haha.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
It might be an EMP? Could be an interdiction generator...if so, that's almost going to guarantee some purchases
Agree... interdiction will be a nice addition to the game play...
Can't wait to know the full detail, hope they do not continue to reveal spot of the ship one at the time... this will take another week at least...

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Agree... interdiction will be a nice addition to the game play...
Can't wait to know the full detail, hope they do not continue to reveal spot of the ship one at the time... this will take another week at least...
If they do that, well I'm hoping they learn a lesson and everyone says... "No thanks". What are the chances that would ever happen, lol.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm all for teasing, but seriously, this has gone on long enough. Just reveal the GD ship already, lol.
in the interests of not encouraging these kind of shenanigans next time we should not bother making a thread about it. That'll show 'em 🤫

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If they do that, well I'm hoping they learn a lesson and everyone says... "No thanks". What are the chances that would ever happen, lol.
This is TEST Squadron, so more than likely, somebody will be like, "Thank God that teasing is over, no thanks to CIG being jerks & stringing us along for so long. I'll take 2 please. I costs as much as a child? I've got 3, so here you go, good luck with them & I'll take a ship for each please."

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Not really interested in interdiction either. Its not like ED where we have wake scanners and the frame shift drive where you actually fly the ship at light speed and “grab” the other ship and the pilot has to fight to escape or succumb to the interdiction.

In this game, you just aim and shoot and your ship flys on rails to the targeted object, i dont exactly see how its going to work.

Forgot your password?