Rumors of CIG favoring TEST above all others are false!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I need to address this issue once again.

People keep saying that CIG favors us as the best org in the game.

It is true, we are awesome, but it is just a big fat coincidence that the biggest warship in the game looks like this:

(For you new arrivals, this is the Retribution class Super Dreadnought in dry dock. Not much is known about it at this point, we will have to wait for the game to find out more.)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wonder, if we will ever have the TESTribution in the Org fleet if we can modify its rail-gun to fire the Auroras of our members who are too drunk to drive after partying all night long before the Org battle began. That way they can still be a part of the victory & best of all they can get their ships back for next to nothing after they finally sober up enough to do so thanks to the insurance system. So free kick ass ammo.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
(For you new arrivals, this is the Retribution class Super Dreadnought in dry dock. Not much is known about it at this point, we will have to wait for the game to find out more.)
Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to find anything dry when it comes to TEST?

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Not exactly new but forgive me Glorious Leader, what does this ship have to do with GIC favouring TEST SQUADRON?
Is there a Logo on it that I have missed?
DUH.....

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sigh, I just came across this modified version - some sad soul (presumably threatened by our corporate efficiency) has photoshopped the original image:

Those poor deluded souls. Who would be so childish as to photoshop our glorious image?

Forgot your password?