Rumors of CIG favoring TEST above all others are false!

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
I need to address this issue once again.

People keep saying that CIG favors us as the best org in the game.

It is true, we are awesome, but it is just a big fat coincidence that the biggest warship in the game looks like this:

(For you new arrivals, this is the Retribution class Super Dreadnought in dry dock. Not much is known about it at this point, we will have to wait for the game to find out more.)
hi

if this is the ship, that is the game changer, what about to crowd found it? i have about 1500 store credits rdy i could spend for a capital, but i want to have this in a secure place (share the generated email address for it?) and want an important position on the ship when the game comes out.

what do you think?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Clearly CIG is referencing Squadron 999 with their Retribution and not the player driven TEST Squadron, even though both are refered to as TEST Squadron, BEST Squardon.
were you perhaps referring to Squadron 999 [WRECKLESS] or Squadron 999 [TESTES]?

I founded both

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
@maynard founded the Squadron swearing to make a sexier Aurora.
I read the portfolio piece and was delighted to find that the name 'Michelle Saleno' was still available in-game, and that no one had claimed 'Squadron 999 [WRECKLESS]' either

so I created a second character and the org with the idea of roleplaying as test pilots

then I thought, "I bet my fellow TESTes would enjoy roleplaying as roleplayers"

so I gave up TEST as my main org and founded 'Squadron 999 [TESTES]' for the meta

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Forgot your password?