SALE HYPE! What are your fleet plans?

Kaiserz

Commander
Oct 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Kaiserz
I meant better because I have a 6 month insurance, I bought that package in 2014... A Gladius package and i CCU to a drake cutlass..

And what I understand is that ppl, buy the arrow because is a concept ship, that comes with LTI, and then they upgrade it to any ship they want or the customer wants... They sell it and earn a few bucks? I would get into that if I can make some money to get new ships lol

Auran

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
TEST-Kami

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Current fleet:

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 6.59.06 AM.png

This is probably my fleet by game start unless they sell a battlecruiser or something. I have the idris and javelin on buyback already so i just need to pick up the second kraken on this sale or the next.

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 6.55.24 AM.png

I really hope they sell a battlecruiser instead though... having 1 more larger capital would be my preference.

Last edited:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I'm contemplating a slight streamlining of my fleet from:

Vulture LTI
Caterpillar (CCUed LTI)
Ride Together Pack LTI
- Dragonfly
- Buccaneer (CCU)
Mustang Starter Pack+ SQ42 (CCUed to Cutlass Red)

To:
Vulture LTI
Ride Together pack LTI
- Defender (CCU)
- BMM (CCU)
Starter Pack + SQ42

Exactly how I get there and which ship I have on the Starter Pack will be driven by what the options are this Anniversary Sale.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Is it just me or does the Hammerhead look like a squirrel lost an argument with a steam roller?
THIS!!!

Yes! I love the idea behind the HH, but I loathe the general design. Two big hallways wasting room and an empty spot in the middle where it takes almost no force to rotate the mass, is just a stupid design start to finish. I'm glad for the squirrel word picture. Exactly that--the "dead squirrel design". Why can't we just have a Redeemer with S5 turrets?

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Well. Tough question!. I guess I am going to melt my Orion and get all of the Freelancer variants. Get my 325a back, get one or two of those Arrows
And if tue star runner is for sale them ccu my Connie to that one.

CMDR_Deepsix

Space Marshal
Sep 8, 2017
RSI Handle
CMDR_Deepsix
For me the only change will be to melt my Phoenix and then CCU AN LTI Dragonfly to an Orion. I thought the Phoenix rework was okay but I’m not in love with some of the changes they made to the power situation and I just don’t see the fun in potential game play.

I’m hoping the between the mining in the Orion and cargo hauling in the Hull D that I can earn the funds to get an 890 Jump

Reactions: Walex and Deroth
Forgot your password?