SALE HYPE! What are your fleet plans?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm looking for an Endeavor Super Collider and maybe a Aerospace Expo special 300 series variant if there is one (theorycrafting that one)

Oh, and I'm looking for the money to pledge for them with... That would be super handy too.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
I'm planning on being crew a lot within the org, so for now I'm staying with my Hawk for solo missions, a 315p to get around the 'verse and maybe drop a beacon or two while exploring, and a rover for getting around on the ground and exploring when there is a launch pad or room in a ship.

Will be tempted to pick up an Arrow but will depend on its role, how it looks etc

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Depends on what's shiny and new...and flyable. I've got far too many ships that won't be flyable for years(yes, that is a bit pessimistic). I'm hoping something catches my eye like the Valkyrie did. I snapped that thing up as soon as I saw it was flyable, don't know what I'm gonna do with it but I'm having fun right now hauling Cyclones all over the system and going off roading!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
the fact that so many of y'all are determined to own big fleets

( you can only fly one at a time, duh )

means I will be able to borrow or rent any ships I want to fly much more easily than I could earn them in-game

thanks, TEST

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

means I will be able to borrow or rent any ships I want to fly much more easily than I could earn them in-game

thanks, TEST
My plan is to fit as many of may ships as I can in my Endeavor hangar and carry them with me while I fly that one ship so i'm sort of flying them all at the same time.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST

thanks, TEST
I’m an awful pilot. More ships means I don’t get stuck without wings when waiting for my stuff to be returned.

Originman

Commander
Oct 24, 2018
RSI Handle
@Origin_man

thanks, TEST
I just want to support the game. The ships are just a bonus.

I'm in rebuilding mode now. I refunded my large account a couple years back. I will always be grateful to CIG for helping my family out in our time of need, but now that I can I want to get back to supporting the project.

I'm thinking about something in the shape of a Origin Complete Package, if such a thing is available. Or make my own.

Probably a real fighter too.

Forgot your password?