Salutations fellow Citizens

Musti

Lieutenant
Jan 26, 2021
RSI Handle
Musti
Hello Citizens, its a pleasure to join everyone here in what will hopefully be the best space sim of our time.

Where you from stranger?
A Pakistani living in Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Obsessions with space and space sims. I've been playing space sims since I was a little kid and well I wasn't gonna pass the chance when I read about the promise of star citizen.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm not much of a PvP fan, not that I dont do PvP in MMOs, you can't play MMOs and have no PvP. But I'm mostly in it for group activities like mining, exploration, salvaging, Fleet activities and a mix of solo things like bounty hunting, hauling and stuff. So pretty much everything the game will have haha

What was the first game you remember playing?
Ohhhh, tough cause I dont remember which was actually the first. Doom, descent or something like that

What other games do you play?
Well I recently got a HOTSAS so I've been playing only space and flight sims for the last month and a half. MSFS, Elite, SWS, IL 2

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Test Squadron best Squadron!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard...Engage

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hello Citizens, its a pleasure to join everyone here in what will hopefully be the best space sim of our time.

Where you from stranger?
A Pakistani living in Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Obsessions with space and space sims. I've been playing space sims since I was a little kid and well I wasn't gonna pass the chance when I read about the promise of star citizen.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm not much of a PvP fan, not that I dont do PvP in MMOs, you can't play MMOs and have no PvP. But I'm mostly in it for group activities like mining, exploration, salvaging, Fleet activities and a mix of solo things like bounty hunting, hauling and stuff. So pretty much everything the game will have haha

What was the first game you remember playing?
Ohhhh, tough cause I dont remember which was actually the first. Doom, descent or something like that

What other games do you play?
Well I recently got a HOTSAS so I've been playing only space and flight sims for the last month and a half. MSFS, Elite, SWS, IL 2

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Test Squadron best Squadron!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard...Engage
Welcome to Test!

IL2, ah the memories, such fun times... Does that still run alright on win10? Last time I remember playing it I must have had a 4:3 screen and winXP lol

Forgot your password?