Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hows your day started?
It started fine, then i got bogged down in shit.
Sir, I have this ip and must reach that ip. I can reach that ip from my ip, i can reach this ip from my ip but i can't reach that ip from this ip.
Sorry i have an escalation, may i call you back in 30 - 60 minutes.... 90 minutes later.... sorry, the escalation is still ongoing, but 3 guys from germany are handeling it right now so i will make some time for you (after i called him)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
My baby sister is getting married this weekend! Aaaaahhhh!!!!

She lives about 4 hours away, so I'm about to drive up there and stay until Sunday. Tonight me, her, our mom, and her other bridesmaid are all going out to dinner and to see mostly naked guys dance. Tomorrow is prep (nails, last minute stuff, rehearsal dinner), wedding is Saturday.

I didn't know they let 8 year olds get married. Oh wait, she's 24. Wasn't she just 8?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Has anyone an idea where @Blind Owl is hidden the last week...?

As a sidenote, I'm one week on vacation the upcoming week and therefore most of the time off. :)
Hello my friends. I am alive. This week, and all of next, are some of the busiest on this course. I have had to relegate my beautiful TESTies to the back burner while I learn how to write intelligence reports and present intelligence briefs. Woohoo. Fun fun. If time presents itself this weekend I shall get right online and join y'all in some shenanigans. Until then, know that I miss all of you. Big love.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Hello my friends. I am alive. This week, and all of next, are some of the busiest on this course. I have had to relegate my beautiful TESTies to the back burner while I learn how to write intelligence reports and present intelligence briefs. Woohoo. Fun fun. If time presents itself this weekend I shall get right online and join y'all in some shenanigans. Until then, know that I miss all of you. Big love.
When you are finished, do we call you Double-Owl-Seven?
Ba-dum-tssh

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
When you are finished, do we call you Double-Owl-Seven?
Ba-dum-tssh
He'll be "Double Whooooo Whooooo Seven" fur sure!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?