SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
No prob, always glad to help.
This tool "Who crashed" has given me in most cases a good hint, where the problem can be find: hardware (RAM, MB, ...) or software (OS, drivers,...). You can install and scan the system without having a current crash. It reads the systems stats of the last crashes and produces a corresponding report. For sure, you're receiving only a hint. You have to isolate the problem itself by TESTing :D

Lunch time!

https://gotobreadblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/img_1501.jpg

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
something like W10 reliability monitor which says: system shutdown unsuspected
No prob, always glad to help.
This tool "Who crashed" has given me in most cases a good hint, where the problem can be find: hardware (RAM, MB, ...) or software (OS, drivers,...). You can install and scan the system without having a current crash. It reads the systems stats of the last crashes and produces a corresponding report. For sure, you're receiving only a hint. You have to isolate the problem itself by TESTing :D
Yeap, sunday I had one BSOD and one System failure, both are analyzed.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.
The 2 freezes yesterday didn't produce any crash dump so no analysis. The only clue is:
Windows was not properly shut down.
Going for option 2: isolate the problem by TESTing. Damn, now I must play all the time to reproduce and isolate the problem :D:D:D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Morning @marcsand2 :) Are you at work or still at home?
Hows the weather? We are having a nice sun-cloud-mix over here. But the weekend it will become rainy :(
Since this week I'm making some sports again. Crazy, I think I've been ill over the whole summer period, more or less. But currently it seems to go uphill. I'm currently trying to eat food without gluten. The start was pretty amazing: I'm not tired anymore and even was out for a run - at 6 o'clock in the morning :eek:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Morning @marcsand2 :) Are you at work or still at home?
Hows the weather? We are having a nice sun-cloud-mix over here. But the weekend it will become rainy :(
Since this week I'm making some sports again. Crazy, I think I've been ill over the whole summer period, more or less. But currently it seems to go uphill. I'm currently trying to eat food without gluten. The start was pretty amazing: I'm not tired anymore and even was out for a run - at 6 o'clock in the morning :eek:
I'm finally at work. Alarm clock 6:00, ready to go to work 7:00, started the engine 8:30, at work 9:00. It started sunny but before I was at work it was only clouds.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Sent home from work again. Butuz is so ill he doesn't even feel the need to drink any beer at the moment!!! :(

Poor Butuz.

Forgot your password?