Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Aaaaah, finally CIG saw the light!!!!! Missile pods on the Delta can replaced again :D:D:D:D:D
Gunship mode commenced :cool:
Crash cause also found, the 32GB Crucial memory is not very nice, back to the stock 8GB
SC can't handle 32 GB RAM? Interesting. I thought over it the last weeks, but didn't upgrade from my currently 16GB because of some "financial issues" (I bought most of the presents for Xmas :oops::)).

Good Tuesday Morning, everybody!

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/215390-Coffee-s-On-Have-A-Great-Tuesday.jpg

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I've been ill for 4 days but all of a suddn I feel much better! :D

Thanks sam! Now where can I find her??!! :D
Well, I gave a HINT (
) the page before:

If you want more: google for "Nina Agdal", as you can read it in the link above ;)

Ah yeah, the google seems to reply different result, hm...perhaps due to our more open minded culture? :D

Gotta go offline now, do some work. Have a nice day!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
SC can't handle 32 GB RAM? Interesting. I thought over it the last weeks, but didn't upgrade from my currently 16GB because of some "financial issues" (I bought most of the presents for Xmas :oops::)).
:D:D:D My rig can't handle the Crucial memory. When I got back my rig, I left the stock 8GB inside to TEST it's stability.
after 4 days without a system crash I got the the first problems with memory, so I replaced the stock memory with 16GB Crucial memory.
2 days, 4 system crashes, even without SC running.

With SC I get allot 10002 connection errors, SC crashes but the system stays running :p.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Have you tried "Who crashed"?
Has helped me several times to locate error sources.
Nope, I will try that. In the most cases my rig simply freezes, no BSOD, just freeze up, annoying sound, no reboot, manually power down. The same thing happened during 1st and 2nd BIOS update, no response from system, only the BIOS update does something, veeeery slow, screen update also is halted, just let it run for an hour or so and in the end response is back and you can confirm reboot.

Forgot your password?