marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Well, as a money maker I'd suggest do wait for the Beerfarer (i.e. anniVERSEary sale). She has a huge cargo haul plus this fuel refinery mechanic and costs only a few bucks more compared to the Aquila. That said, I would not recommend to use the Aquila as a trade runner because of her minor ability to defend herself. Just sayin...
I don't have any knowledge of big ships :D
When I compare the Starfarer vs the Aquila, then I would say: Aquila is faster and more manoeuvrable, but can't transport allot cargo. If I want a transporter for high risk / valuable goods, then I must take the Tali (with front and rear cargo module) and muster a full crew, which means high profit or it isn't profitable.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I have no idea what's happening in this thread anymore, and at this point i'm afraid to ask.
Chattin'. Exchange RL information. A kind of "low quality shitpost" because I try to hold a minimum level of somehow in whatever way relevant content :D
And I'm trying to get some high value info in here :p:p:p
Completely off topic :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I don't have any knowledge of big ships :D
When I compare the Starfarer vs the Aquila, then I would say: Aquila is faster and more manoeuvrable, but can't transport allot cargo. If I want a transporter for high risk / valuable goods, then I must take the Tali (with front and rear cargo module) and muster a full crew, which means high profit or it isn't profitable.
Whatever you do - just let go of the Event Horizon! :eek:

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
What a day! @Gauna makes me a new Avatar and the Canadian Army offered me a job as a Water Treatment Technician!
Just got a call from the Army! I'm going to be a soldier!
Oh shit....
What have I done?
Congratulations, you've got yourself a job! Which means income! Which means you have the means to play SC! ... When your not soldiering away :D

Can I order a coffee for a non-coffee drinker? Oh and a waffle to go with it? :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Forgot your password?